♡ i'm happy for you

TIME SKIPS - AFTER PRACTICE

♡ Hanbin and his team finished practicin' and waited for him to come out of the locker room.

HANBIN - "Rae-ah, I thought you went with your friends." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Oh no, I wanted to see your practice more." She said smiling at Hanbin.

HANBIN - "Oh yeah?" He asked Raeil while kissing her forehead.

♡ Hanbin's friends walked up to us.

SEHYUK - "So, uh....what's your name again?" He asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "My name is Raeil." She said.

TAERAE - "Raeil? I never heard a name like that before." He said giggling a little bit.

♡ Kamden elbowed Taerae in the stomach.

KAMDEN - "It's nice to meet you Raeil, my name is Kamden, and this is Taerae and Sehyuk." He said.

RAEIL - "It's nice to meet you all." She said.

HANBIN - "Why don't we all get something to eat? If anyone's not busy?" He asked everyone.

KAMDEN - "I think that sounds nice." He said.

—————————————————

RESTAURANT
RAEIL'S POV

♡ Hanbin's friends were tryin' to be nice to me but I could tell they didn't want me here.

SEHYUK - "So Raeil, why do you like Hanbin?" He asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "I like a lot of things about him, I just can't name one thing." She said.

TAERAE - "When did you start liking Hanbin?" He asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "When I first started to attend the school, I found out he was in a relationship and I didn't want to interfere." She said.

KAMDEN - "That's very sweet of you Raeil." He said.

♡ Taerae cleared his throat.

TIME SKIPS

♡ After that awkward moment, Hanbin's friends left and Hanbin was walkin' me home.

RAEIL - "I don't think your friends like me, but Kamden was really nice." She said.

HANBIN - "Just give them some time....and Kamden is usually the nice one out of Sehyuk and Taerae." He said.

♡ I nodded.

HOME

HANBIN - "I'll see you at school tomorrow?" He asked Raeil.