♡ a night with you

♡ It was already 10:00pm and me and Hanbin was watchin' a movie.

RAEIL - "Oh! Hanbin-ah, it's 10:00pm, I think I need to go." She said to Hanbin.

HANBIN - "Oh my goodness, I didn't even look at the time." He said.

HB'S MOM - "I'm back!" She said coming in the door.

HB'S MOM - "Oh Raeil-ah, I didn't know you were still here sweetie." She said.

RAEIL - "Yes ma'am, me and Hanbin was watchin' a movie and didn't realize what time it was, I was about to go now." She said.

HB'S MOM - "Oh....why don't you stay over tonight? And I'll drop you and Hanbin off tomorrow at school?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "Oh uh....are you sure I can do that?" She asked Hanbin's mom.

HB'S MOM - "Of course you can sweetie." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "But I don't have any clothes." She said.

HB'S MOM - "You can wear a pair of my pajamas." She said to Raeil.

HANBIN - "And I'll give you one of my hoodies, it gets cold at night." He said to Raeil.

♡ Wearing Hanbin's hoodie? I'm going to jump and scream.

————————————

RAEIL - "T-thank you Hanbin-ah." She said nervously.

HANBIN - "No problem." He said to Raeil.

HB'S MOM - "And you can sleep in the guest room next to Hanbin's room." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Okay, thank you so much, I'll let my parents know that I'm stayin' here for the night." She said.

♡ Hanbin and his mom nodded.

TIME SKIPS

♡ I called my parents to let them know that I'm staying over Hanbin's home for the night.

TIME SKIPS

♡ I went to the guest room I'm sleeping in and it was so big.

HANJOO - "Here's some sheets and a blanket for the bed." He said giving Raeil the blanket and sheets.

RAEIL - "Thank you so much Hanjoo-ah." She said to Hanjoo smiling while getting the blanket and sheets from his hands.

HANJOO - "You're welcome....just so you know, Hanbin is wearing pajamas with toy trains on it." He said to Raeil.

♡ I laughed at what Hanjoo said and Hanbin walked in the room.

RAEIL - "You're right Hanjoo-ah." She said laughing.