chapter 5 Phase 2

Time: 18:14 july 2th 2023

...

"I can't believe that teacher made you and Wilbur sit next to each other." Dream rolled his eyes as he walked out of class with George.

"I know right??? He kept smiling at me with that ugly smile of his." George rolled his eyes.

"But what smell does he like?" Dream asked.

"Uh, mahogany. I'll buy him something." George shrugged.

"Hmm, Techno likes Cheese." Dream said.

"Cheese what a weird thing to like." George chuckled.

"Yeah, but I heard Dawn likes Garlic-" Dream was interrupted by many kids running pass them, hearing loud noices, a microphone, someone was speaking in it.

George and Dream looked at each other and quickly walked to the cafeteria. They bolted in there and they saw Quackity and the others, then they saw Wilbur soot on one of tables.

"Attention, Me and my crew would like to Run against your beloved president. Dream!" He smirked as he pointed."

Everyones head turned towards Dream and George. Wilbur smirked once more.

"And so, I'll be the first one ever to be running against Dream. And I will make sure I will treat you all equally. And besides, you guys love a bit of tension." Wilbur smiled devilishly as the intire school started to talk loudly.

This indicated that Wilbur's plan was already working. Wilbur jumped off the table as him and his friends started to cheer for their president.

Dreams blood boiled and so did George's. Dream signaled Sapnap and the others to get to the office. As they walked, dream was already shouting.

"That fucking bastard! Going against me!? And he's making it known. George, how far are you with those posters." Dream yelled, making George jump.

"I am almost done-" "almost!? We need that done!" Dream yelled.

"Quackity, where are you with gossiping?"

"Well not far, now that everyone knows!"

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Dream swore as they were all in the office.

George didn't know how to feel about this side of Dream. He didn't like the angry Dream, it made him feel Abit sad and felt like he's doing something wrong. He sighed thinking of better ideas, but then it came to Wilbur he was so mad at him for making Dream mad. The day was over soon enough, and the intire day there was glares between them these two teams.

The second George got home he started working on those posters Dream asked him to do. He worked hard, he went back and forth into the library of his house for their printer and to his room. He's mother notcied.

"Hey baby, what's wrong dear why you working on these?" George's mother's very Texas voice spoke.

"It's for Dream, and the president stuff." George replied not looking at his mother.

"Well maybe take a break sugar. Do you have any other homework." She asked taking off his mushroom hat. 

George sighed, and looked at his mom. "Mom you know how important this is to him." He complained.

"I don't care about him. I'm seeing your grades are going low, and especially in potion class. You know that is important. You want to be a wizard in college or university you need to take attention!" George mother spoke.

George sighed looking at his backpack, he then remembered that he has to get mahogany wood for Wilbur.

"So, do you have any homework." He's mother repeated herself.