The dinner

He open the door for me, he's so sweet, I'm blushing so hard rn. We walked in, we were sat down. We had a waiter, he was young, he prob was 17, he was kinda hot NGL. "What would you guys like to drink?" The waiter said. While staring  at me, Tom saw how he was staring at you the whole time. "I will be right back to take your meals" the waiter said leaving, "Marianna, he was very handsome, wasn't he?" My mom said while winking at me. " um sureee" I said while looking down.
Tom put his hand down my thighs, while looking at me. Then he text me, " Marianna, the waiter was staring at you the whole" Tom texted me. 
"No he wasn't" I texted back. " yes, he was staring at your boobs the whole time" Tom text back. " so what will u guys like to eat today?" The waiter said staring at me. " I would like a steak pls" Tom said while staring at the waiter. " and would u like beautiful" the waiter said while smiling at me. " I would also like a steak, with a side with fries" I said while the waiter was staring at me. Then he took everyone else meals then left. " I have to use the restroom" then I left. "Me too" Tom said while following me.

We went in to the family bathroom, Tom kissed me and said " your mine, and only mine", he bent me over, and stick his 🍆 in me we put a 4 min timer on. 5,4,3,2,1, we were done we wash our hands. And went out, we sat down then the food came. " here's for the pretty lady" the waiter said while smiling at me. " oh thank you, hehe" I said  "oh, that looks good Marianna, can I have some?" Tom said while looking at the waiter. " oh yea, here" I said looking at Tom. 
Later on 
The parents went to the car while I was packing up. " would like to go out with me" the waiter said. " oh, baby come one we gotta go" Tom said while looking at the waiter. "Umm I'm sorry, but I'm taken" I said while looking at Tom. "Let's go" Tom said.
At home 
I took off all my make up, and then tom texted me , "im taking you on a date tomorrow at seven" tom texted me.
—————————————————————————
Sorry, I took so long to post this page I was getting baptized and I went out to dinner. Love y'all <3