Leave your widows unlock 👏😏

After the cookout, I went home and undressed.
These are your pjs

If you don't like this, the imagine something else 

I was freshly out of the shower, I usually don't wear bra and underwear to bed, but then I hear a knock on my window I jumped. I looked out the window, and It was tom! "What are you doing here?!" I said to him while whispering, " i want u" tom said while looking at me and coming closer to me.
"Tom my parents could hear us" i said whispering to him, " then be quiet" tom said, while putting me on the bed. "Let me take control" Tom said while looking down at me. I was on the bed Tom was staring at me.
He's slightly took my shorts off, " damn ur already wet" Tom says, smirkingly . Then he put his 👅🐱, he started eating it, like it was his last meal, " oh Tommy, ~~" i moaned. " oh Tom, Tommy, pls slow down" i moaned to him, " no" Tom said, he went faster and faster until I came all over his tongue, then i took all of his cloths off , then he came on my bed. I pushed him down so I could take control next. Then I hopped on his 🍆 then i started riding him.
"Oh Marianna, your so tight" Tom said while smacking my ass , we switch to doggy style "faster, tommy, faster" i moaned to him. We both came at the same time, he came, and i squirted. 

After that he slept until 5 AM and then he left his house, I was up all night, admiring how nice he slept when he woke up other times I woke up at the same time and he kissed my cheek. " i love you , Marianna" Tom whispered in my ear. " I love you even more, Tommy" I whispered back.

He smiled and left out my window.
Fives hours past I woke up "Marianna wake up I need to tell you something" my dad yelled for me. " yes,dad?" I said, while going down the stairs. " we're going to a really fancy restaurant tonight with the Kaulitz family" dad said while making breakfast 🥞 . "Ok" i said while eating my breakfast. 2 hours passed, and Tom called me. 
The call
" hey, tommy" i said, "hi, baby how u sleep?" Tom said. " I slept good until you left me." I said, " I would've stayed mami, but i did not want to get in trouble my love <3" Tom said with a deep tone. " my love, what are you wearing tonight?" Tom said, with curiosity. "You'll see papi"  i said " i love u my love<3" Tom said. " i love you baby" i said then i hung up. 
A couple hours later
I'm getting ready, I did my make up my hair and I put my dress on.
This is the dress

This is the heels.

And this is the makeup look

 After that, i  left at 7 PM and went to the fancy restaurant where I met the kaulitz family

" you look so beautiful 😻" Tom said with this face 😫🤤. He held my hand until we got up the door, and he opened it. 
—————————————————————————
Thank you guys for reading my story <3
Do I need to improve anything for the story?