Juliet 2

"I need to run but I can't.. Get out of bed for anyone."

It's been a week since Cody and Noah had an encounter. Noah has been awoken by the sound of his ringtone. He groaned in exhaustion, and rubbed his eyes. 'Cody!' His face perked up a little smile as he responded to the call.

"Hello?"

"Yo Noah!!"

"Hey Cody."

"Shoot did I wake you up? Sorry.. I can hang up.."

"No no. You called me for a reason, what is it?"

"Wanna go get coffee?"

"Sure sure I have nothing on my schedule anyways."

"Great great! Cya!!"

"Mhm"

Beep. He has just hung up with his new found friend. They've gotten a bit closer and bonded over their fair share of problems and school. Noah felt like it has been an entire month that he talked to the guy. The bookworm really enjoyed his company, which was rare because he never liked anyone being a few meters away from him. It's almost like he's different. Cody Anderson sure was different from other people. What was that feeling? He never felt with with anyone besides Emma. Was he in love? Not again. No no no. He's just going to be hurt again. Eitherways, he pushed that very feeling down and got up to hang out with Cody. He put on a grandpa sweater with a polo on the inside, and cargo pants to go with it. He decided to tie his almost grown out mullet hair to a little ponytail.

As soon as Noah arrived at the cafe, he sat down waiting for the short brunette haired boy. The sarcastic bookworm listened to music and read the pages flipping them slowly. "Noah!!" A voice called out. "Hey Cody." A side smile plastered on the tan scrawny boy. "Let's go order something now alright?" Noah placed his hand around the shoulder of the short teen. "I like how you tied your hair, Noah! Really fits you!" The geek complimented. The scent of coffee and other delightful things filled their noses. New bossa nova played over the speakers giving the cafe the perfect hang out for romantic love birds and hopeless romantics that wish they were loved.

"This place is amazing, Noah!" The slim yellow shirted kid smiled as they both lined up for their order. They chatted and chatted until it was their turn to order. "Hi welcome to Lava Java Café. What would you like to order?" The two Canadians went in deep though wondering what coffee or food they wanted off the menu. Cody eyed the cake pops from the glass display in front of them. It was almost like he was drooling. "I'll have a grande vanilla frappé no caffeine, and that chocolate cake pop!!" The sweet tooth whispered. "Okay. We'll have a venti black coffee no sugar, with a turkey ham cheese panini, also a grande vanilla frappé with no caffeine and two chocolate cake pops." The grandpa sweatered teen ordered

"What is your good name sir? For the order." The cashier asks professionally. "Noah." The book worm replied with an exhausted monotone voice. "That'll be $21.46 sir." The cashier smiled. Noah then reached out for his pocket and took out $22 giving him $0.54 as change. The two teenagers then went to their seats to wait for a little while. Ten minutes have already passed by and they called out for Noah. Wow the scent was just so mesmerizing, that Noah and Cody couldn't possibly wait to dig in. The sarcastic boy munched on the panini and it tasted like absolute heaven! The creamy cheddar strings detached from the piece of bread the mullet haired teen ate. The meat was cooked thoroughly and this was blissful to his taste buds. "Can I try your panini, Noah?" The fluffy haired boy innocently looked at the other untouched piece of a panini sandwich. He wanted to eat it. "Of course! I'm not that hungry anyways." Noah gave him a genuine eye smile. He never gave anyone an eye smile due to him being insecure of his heavy eye bags and his insomnia wasn't any help either. The half Canadian always had little to no sleep, but he tried to at least get some shut-eye once in a while.

"You have a pretty nice smile, Noah!!" Cody said, mouthful. Noah chuckled on how silly this geek was. How could anyone even hate him? He doesn't deserve any of the bad things that happened to him. Noah Sterecra was sure that he was in love with him already. The grandpa sweatered boy smiled at the compliment. "How can anyone hate you." Noah looked away from Cody. The teen hummed like a kid eating the panini. "What do you mean?" The blue eyed teen gave a tilting clueless look. "I'm saying.. I think I fell for you."

"R..Really?" Cody was in shock. He didn't know how to react. He continued munching on his panini, then sipped his frappé while staring at Noah. "I'm sorry, Cody." The bookworm was flushed. He didn't know what else to say, because it all just became awkward. "It's okay Noah! You know what, I think I like you too!!" The sweet tooth smiled revealing his tooth gap. Guess that's what made it official. They continued eating and drinking then left the restaurant.