Park Hyungsik

Y/N's  Pov : After the breakup of my ex boyfriend  I've realized that my relationship  with him isn't going to work despite him not begin their for me he was always coming home late... I also find out that he was cheating on me  with another girl .

. I've almost cried and I didn't want to be with him anymore so I made the design to breakup with him and move on.. for good it was only the best for me.....

the image of my ex keeps going into my head, but I saw him pass by me with his new girlfriend  and me begin thrown away like trash and alone 

I stared to runaway until bumped into someone who was familiar.....

"Oh im sorry about that i didnt know where i was going lol" i look upto him in the eyes....   huh Hyungsik??... is that you...

Hyungsik : yes.  I've heard that you broke up with youre ex boyfriend and that he cheated on you....

Me : I've know but I can't really forgive  him for what he did to me despite the fact  he gave me so much pain and hurt that I don't want to back with him...

Well I've already dumped all my exes and now I'm already single too.........

Hyungsik : well if you're not doing anything you can come live with me then...

After hearing him say I said yess to his offer... we hold hands and went home together I've finally found someone better then my ex,,,  

After we went home I've laid down on the couch then I've heard knock on the door.... I saw it was my ex... he came back with flowers....

Ex : Hey y/n ... I'm sorry for what I did  I regret hurting and cheating so will you please take these flowers and came back to Me...

After hearing his words I looked back at hyungsik,., and I've said no and refused  to come back to him anyways 

, and I've said no and refused  to come back to him anyways