Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: 10 and up

"The first novel in the Harry Potter series and Rowling's debut novel, it follows Harry Potter, a young wizard who discovers his magical heritage on his eleventh birthday, when he receives a letter of acceptance to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft an...

"The first novel in the Harry Potter series and Rowling's debut novel, it follows Harry Potter, a young wizard who discovers his magical heritage on his eleventh birthday, when he receives a letter of acceptance to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Harry makes close friends and a few enemies during his first year at the school and with the help of his friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, he faces an attempted comeback by the dark wizard Lord Voldemort, who killed Harry's parents, but failed to kill Harry when he was just 15 months old."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I read the whole thing in one weekend, mind you I never really liked the Harry Potter films, just thought of picking it up and I ended up liking it (more than I think I should have).

I don't think the first Harry Potter book has triggers but since I'm trying to professional here, I have to list them.

Trigger warnings⚠️: Body horror.
Bullying.
Child abuse.
Fatphobia.
Self-sacrifice (mentioned) Expand. A main character's parents sacrificed themselves to protect their child from an attempted murder.