First Spanking

shit

I look at him. shit. he looks pissed. I suck my teeth and slowly stand up, knowing what could possibly happen. He ushers me by my waist towards the door, letting me walk out first.

We walk in silence to his car all the way in the back of the parking lot. shit. wait. you know what's about to happen. apologize! "I'm sorry, I'll eat the rest," I say as we near the car. The realization that shit is about to go down is setting in. "Unt uh, too late for that I told you too many times to eat." Only like 7 or 8 times. "Well, I'm listening now. I'll go eat it," I plea as he opens the passenger door. you should've listened the first time. He says nothing more. Just looks down at me.

I slowly get in the car, deciding not to argue anymore, for now. at least the cramps are mostly gone now. I guess the food really did help. He closes the door and then walks over to his side and gets in.

"I'll give you a few minutes so that the food settles a bit." I nod, hoping that I can talk my way out of this like before. before I fucked up everything. I pull out phone about to put in the password when it's taken from me.

"Seriously?" I question, annoyed again. "Yes 'seriously' we need to talk. Cause you know better. I told you to eat, for your health by the way, and you deliberately didn't listen to me and huffed and puffed while doing so. You already don't feel well and not eating is only making you feel worse. So I'm going to spank you for not listening, having an attitude, and for putting your health at risk."

I pause at the word spank. He's never fully spanked me before, but when he used to pop me only twice, it always put me on the verge of tears. He hits hard and firm, and that shit hurts.

I look at him with pleading eyes. "Spank me?" I ask with fear in my voice. "Yes, spank you." "But you've never done that befor- You know what, listen, I'm sorry. Okay? so now we can just go back to the lunchroom, and I'll eat the rest of my food, and you can go back to ignoring me." "ignoring you?" "Yeah ignoring me" "I'm not trying to ignore you. I thought you didn't want me to talk to you anymore. You unfollowed me, remember?"

He is right.

"Yea, because the last time you were here, you didn't speak to me, so I just assumed you didn't want to talk anymore." "I'm sorry about that. I had to leave during church to pick up a friend. I wanted to talk after church but I didn't have time and you were busy. Then that same day, you unfollowed me. so I just left you alone."

I pause. "Oh...I didn't know that." "That's my fault. I should've at least said Hi or something." "No, I mean, it would've been nice, but you don't owe me that." We sit in silence for a bit. "We can talk more about this later. Right now, you're gonna get this spanking, then we can sit here for a bit while you calm down, then we'll go back inside and eat, then talk. Alright?"

I almost forgot about the spanking. "But I'm sorry. I'll go eat and I won't have an attitude anymore and I'll listen." "I know you will so come straddle over this." He points to the storage in the middle of us. "What if someone walks by?" "There are no other cars parked this far back. We're fine." "But-" I look at him again with my pleading eyes. "Hev please don't make this harder than it is."

I slowly put my head down and move towards the storage, moving my right leg to his side and leaning the rest of my body into the back seat, resting on my forearms. "Why are you getting this spanking, Heaven?" I take a deep breath. "Because I didn't listen and I had an attitude." "And?" "And I put my health at risk." "Correct. Do you remember your safe word?" "Yes, sir." "Are you ready." "Not really." I joke, my voice quivering. "Do you want me to give you a minute?" I did't expect him to ask this. "Yes, please," I say as I start to tear up.

"Okay I'm ready." I say quietly. He smooths out my skirt before starting.
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
The first seven hurt already. I hiss as I slightly lift my left leg up and down trying to ease the pain.
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
"oww" I wince, lifting my leg higher
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
He pauses to rub my butt. "Keep your leg down." "Yes sir." The tears are already falling and I try to relax my breathing. He lifts his hand to begin again.
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
"oww"
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK.
"OW!" I yelp lifting to my hands.
That last one landed right in the middle
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
"Okayy" I cry out, wishing for this to be over.
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
I put my hand on his seat. He pauses to rub again for a second "Lay back down" I drop back to my forearms.
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
"owww okayy okayyy"
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
I reach my hand back to protect my bottom.
"okayyy I'm sorry pleasee" I whine
"unt uh move your hand, you know better" He was right. Even when I only got popped I wasn't allowed to move my hand back to cover my ass. Ever.
"Pleasee it hurts." "It's suppose to, Move. Your. Hand." I slowly inch my hand back to the backseat.
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
A few land in the middle of my behind.
"owieee"
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
"daa- Darius, pleaseee," I cry, catching myself before calling him daddy. he definitely heard that.
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
"I'm sorryy!"
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
He stops. I feel him rub the sting out of my butt. I breathe heavy, crying into the seat, begging for no more.

"It's okay. it's over. you're okay, relax, you're okay." He assures me over and over again."Do you want me to rub some lotion on it?" "Yes, please." I whimper, trying to control my shaky breath. He reaches to the bottom of his door and picks up a bottle of lotion. Slowly, he peels down my skirt, leaving my underwear on, but adjusting it so that more of my darkened behind is showing. I jump as he starts to softly apply the lotion, soothing my skin as he rubs it in. He re-adjusts my underwear before lifting my skirt back up.

"Come here." He says while slightly lifting me by my waist towards his body. I lift up slowly and let his hands guide me to his lap, jumping slightly and whining as my ass touches his leg. "Shh, it's ok. Just relax." He says, laying me on his chest. "I'm sorryy." I stiffle out into his shoulder. "I know, It's okay. It's over now. Okay?" "Okayy" I mutter back.

We sit in silence for a few minutes as he lets me cry into his shoulder. "I heard what you were about to say earlier." I can hear the smirk in his voice. I sniffle."What?" I question. "When you were about to call me Daddy." He says as if it's just a regular statement. I stay silent. "I don't mind it," Darius states. "I feel like it was weird." "It wasn't." I fall silent again. "Let's go back inside and talk when you finish the rest of your food." "Okay." I am in no mood to argue at this point.

He helps me to my side of the car and grabs some tissue as we get out. He comes over to my side and wipes my face, making sure it doesn't look like I was crying. He hands me back my phone, and I fix my hair before we start to walk back towards the church.

Darius goes to the kitchen and gets my plate from the fridge, reheating it, and brings it back to me. This time, while he feeds me, I eat every bite.