Chapter One: Go Away

.
.
Hi! So this is my first story I guess... idk. I tried to make it as long as I could🤷I mostly made this because I can't find any MS BakuDeku, obviously I don't really like MS BkDk as a ship- but! They make good angst so...
I apologise in advance for my English, I did try to edit stuff the best I can. I'm also not good at writing angst scenes💅
.
.
Kastuki Bakugou. A pretty cool guy. Cool hair. Cool quirk. Cool-ish 'friends'. He was popular and perfect; apart from the fact he was a bully. Sure he was mean to mostly everyone, but he was meaner to this specific guy. His child hood best friend.

-Kastuki POV-
I woke to the sounds of my alarm clock, my Old Hag.

"KASTUKI!! TIME FOR SCHOOL YOU, BRAT!!!" Old Hag shouted up the stairs. I looked over to my desk,

"7:13AM..." I muttered under my breath, "ALRIGHT," I then screamed back. I quickly got dressed then made my way downstairs,

"It lives!" Old Man said, not taking his eyes off his newspaper, "How was that game I bought you?"

"Tch. It was fine," Old Man chuckled in reply,

"Kastuki, Masaru." Old Hag responded in a rushed voice, Dad put his hands up still chuckling, "Okay, okay, Sweetie."

-At School-
"Hey bro!" One of the extra's waves at me, I walked over with my arms crossed,

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing," he murmured, "Only just that, Shoyo told me you had the new, All Might game!" He exclaimed excitedly. Tch. I knew I shouldn't have told that extra. Itoshi Shoyo, my best friend since the start of middle school. His quirk was pretty useless, but he was a cool dude to hang out with. His quirk was Water Control, pretty cool right? NOPE! He can't appear the water, and it gives him fucking narcolepsy somehow. He has to take meds for it, the meds help, so he doesn't pass out as regularly anymore.

"What?! Why didn't you tell us?!" Another extra asked, Akihiro Shumei. He was a childish ass.

"HAH?! I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU SHIT! YOU CAN DROP DEAD!" I said gruffly, letting out small explosions in one hand. The bastards stared at me boredly before shrugging. Then the bell rang.

-in class, reader POV-
The blonde walked into the classroom, he saw the skinny greenette, his childhood best friend, his victim. He smirked and was about to disturb him, until people started walking in.

-Izuku POV-
I read my book calmly, suppressing my muttering. I heard the door then open, I knew it was, Kaccan. His footsteps first heavy, then slightly softer. He was trying to sneak up on me. As I heard his breathing, I stiffened in fear, but there was something else. I knew what it was, I listened to the soft breathing, then tons of students barged in. Dammit. Dammit? They saved me though? God, when will I stop thinking like this, I thought. The teacher then soon came in and class started.
.
.
Wee woo I hate myself~
Anyway- I hope you enjoyed!<3 I'll try get pt2 out as soon as possible. I don't have a life and is dropped out of high school so it shouldn't take much time *sobs on disappointment child*

Call me Ally :)He/Him pronounsBakuDeku and IzuOcha are the best ships idc if you don't don't agreeOchako is my wife BACK OFF

Call me Ally :)
He/Him pronouns
BakuDeku and IzuOcha are the best ships idc if you don't don't agree
Ochako is my wife BACK OFF