Nascence

I wear eyeglasses, my body is so thin, and my hair covers up my forehead. Yes I look nerd and my clothes doesn't chase the ever changing fashion styles. I even wear pants with loose bottoms rather than wearing fitted ones which the other boys do. Besides I really don't care about the things I use.

My looks doesn't define who I am. I got good grades and also have friends whom I can count on. My parents earn more than what we need for a living. I don't have much problems in my life other than being lonely at home because of them spending all of their days at work. I even barely see them eating with me at meal time. But then I didn't care because it is what they made me to be alike. All that is left in my mind is to become the best I can be.

The end of the summer break is nearly coming to an end. I picked up the money they left me and went to the nearest department store. I bought some school supplies. I even almost bought all of the complete set of what I have needed. I even purchased some food that can sustain me for a week. As I arrived home I left the things I bought on top of the table and went straight to my computer to play games. Besides it is the only thing that makes my sadness fade away.

Finally after spending my days bored in my own hobbies the start of the academic year will start tomorrow. All that I was thinking is on how I will be able to face my second year in college. I prepared everything I need for tomorrow and went to sleep until the hours passes by.