Awakening

Everything was dark. I pointed my head to every direction. I also looked up in the sky and I was so glad to see light from the stars. I started counting them until I got bored and suddenly I just came back to my senses.

My head is very painful and feels like blood is flowing out from it. I touched it to see if it was true but I felt nothing.

Where am I? What am I doing here? I started asking myself but then my head became too painful until I got knocked out again.

After several hours I got conscious again because of a bright light. I slowly opened my eyes and I was right it was the sun who has awakened me. A few meters around me are trees. I hear so many sounds coming from all sorts of living things then I realized I was in the deepest part of the forest. I wandered out through the jungle and found out that I wasn't the only human being existing in the forest. This is because I saw some traps but they were all poorly made and can't even capture a small creature for a meal.

I can hear a waterfalls from a few meters away. I searched for it and then I was shocked to see womens clothes hung on the bushes. I sneaked out and found out that I wasn't the only one who is in the jungle. There was a woman bathing. I can see everything out of her. She was naked. I carefully stepped on the rocks for me to hide on the boulders but I stepped on something soft and alive. It was a huge snake. I screamed and ran away.

I looked back to the direction of the woman but she was already gone. I didn't care to search for her. I was already satisfied that I wasn't the only human being in that place.

It was already going to become dark. I got eggs from a nest that I found behind the bushes. It was good that I learned how to set up a fire from our boyscout lessons. After I ate my dinner for tonight I was going to take a nap when I heard noises from a pack of wolf. I think that they have already sorrounded me. I didn't panic instead I climbed the nearest tree to hide from them.