Changes

"Thank you." 
I said and then I smiled with the best I can even though i'm not really used to it.

"You're welcome."
she also smiled but I can't really guess if what is she thinking about me.

She was about to leave already but I took advantage of the situation. I dropped one of my pen behind her. She noticed and bent over to pick it. Of course what I did is that I also picked it up with the perfect timing. Our hands collided. I know that this is just one of the breezy moves that you watch from the funny vines that you can see all over the internet. But guess it really worked!

We were looking at each others eyes so I got the chance to talk to her.

"Hi my name is Rogie."
I wasn't sure if she's really going to remember my name because it's somehow unusual.

"I'm Lali."

After that she said good bye and leaved. What? from that moment I didn't really care if she only spoke to me with only few words. It's just that I was so happy to know her name.

Because it was just the first day of school we were dismissed so early than usual. I didn't know what I was thinking but I went straight to the barbershop.

"What style sir?"

"Undercut"
This haircut is just so popular and I thought it would fit me but nah. It made my covered forehead looking like the landing surface of an airport. I didn't mind it because I thought I could apply wax to improve it anyway.

I looked through the mirror. I saw my awful outfit again. I just remembered the "feeling handsome" classmates that I have. I admit that they look good even though they are wearing fake "Janoski", fake "Gshock", fake "Obey or Supra" caps, fitted polo with floral designs, fitted colored pants, and a fake wide eye glasses with an imitation of "Vans" on its frame. Everything's fake but then they still look okay with it? I didn't know how but I think that girls are just being attracted with it even though I think it's so "jejemon". Anyway I went shopping but I didn't look for these kinds of clothes. I just bought those which are a bit formal and presentable.

I went home. I was surprised that the door was open but then it's so noisy and suddenly I heard a noise from the rooms upstairs. Was it my parents? Did they come home? Did they visit me?

I went rapidly to take a look but suddenly I got unconscious.