(X) the bathroom

- jisung pov

It was already lunch and i was ready to go and see felix in the bathroom we said we would meet up in, obviously it was a joke but we are still gonna meet up in there plus i have some drama to tell him. Im sure that he has recovered from me not telling him what happened with me and min on that day so thats a good sign.

The bell rang and everyone started to rush out towards the cafeteria so they could be at the start of the line first to pick. I didn't go to the cafeteria though, there is too many people in one small room and that is something i don't go well with.

While i was walking to the 2nd closest bathroom to the hall, someone caught my eye. The same blonde haired dude and that group again. We looked at eachother, he had a look of fear in his eyes as he stopped where he was going and started to rush over to me, making his group do the same. I quickly rushed to the toilet felix was in waiting for me and rushed him into a stall to hide.

"Quick stand on the toilet!" I yelled-whispered,

"what? Whats happening hanji? Is someone bothering you again"

"No no no thats not it-" i was about to continue but we heard a door slamming open i knew that, that group was here.

"Shit head i know your in here! You better not tell anyone what you saw yesterday or else i wont hesitate to stop your breathing" a puffed out voice spoke, i looked at felix who was already looking at me for answers. "Stop hiding and come out before i make you" i got down and opened the door walking out, i made sure felix stayed on the toilet though.

"gosh i never knew you had such an ugly face, your cheeks are so big you fat pig, what do you put in them? plus your waist is so small, your probably not even a boy you disgusting whore, i bet your gay too seeing the way you dress, what father wants a faggot for his son he's probably happy that he's dead so he wont have to look at you anymore, i bet the worms are more entertaining then you"

Every word he said was a cut in my heart, all i could do was stand there with my head down and listen. I heard felix moving around on the toilet, then a loud slam was heard over in the stall. Felix had fallen onto the ground, he looked up at the tall dude standing in front of me.

"holy shit" he had fear in his eyes as he saw felix.

"Get out. ALL OF YOU" he screamed as he stood up and rushed over to hug me.

"Faggots" was the last thing blonde said before the short guy came and dragged him out the bathroom.

"hey hey hey, hanji don't take what they said to seriously, they were joking you are perfect in every way" felix tried to comfort my but it was no use the words had already cut through my soul.

"Why were they bullying you?"

..

"Han Jisung answer me this second"

..

"HAN JISUNG" he yelled making me flinch.

"dont fucking ever talk to me ever again felix" i finally snapped.

"w-what, im just worried about you hanji, i dont want you to start cutting yourself again"

"OMG FELIX, NOT EVERY SINGLE MINOR THING THAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE MAKES ME CUT MYSELF, WHY DID YOU EVEN BRING IT UP?! THE FACT THAT I USED CUT MYSELF IN THE PAST WASNT EVEN IN THE CONVERSATION WE WERE HAVING. YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW EVERY LITTLE DETAIL THAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE, YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE STOP TRYING TO KEEP MINE! YOU DONT GET THAT SOMETIMES I DONT WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF OKAY, YOU ARE REALLY ANNOYING I FUCKING HATE YOU! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU, YOU MADE MY LIFE WORSE OVER THE YEARS. I hate you and stop worrying about me i dont need you anymore" i saw the tears in his eyes as i left, i rushed over to the cafeteria where i knew minho sat.

I walked over to him and his friends, i pulled a chair out and sat down next to minho looking down. I could feel all the eyes on me.

"baby? What is it whats wrong?" He whispered with worry in his voice.

"nothing, i just want to be with you" i said then snuggled over to Minho's arm.

"Lee, who is this?" I heard one of the boys say.

Minho whispered in my ear if he could tell them, "can i tell them please? So that next time your sad and come over to me or if you want to hang out they wont ask to many questions, they are really supportive of the lgbtq+ community and some are in it themselves, like san and wooyoung" i nodded a little still looking down.

"So.. who is it?"

"Guys meet my boyfriend han jisung" minho said.

"Wow dude, i never knew you pulled, especially someone so cute, i mean look at his cheeks their so adorable" one guy spoke making me smile a little.

"But whats wrong with him?" I heard another say, i stopped smiling, it made me even more sad and low about myself. Everything, everything is wrong with me.

"Yeah i was about to say the same thing why is he so sad?" one other boy said. I felt a hand grab my waist and pull me closer to minho.

"Guys don't say that type of stuff your making him nervous" he said with a slight chuckle, they then started their conversation again.

----

(A/N)

Double update‼️‼️

we have met some bullies yay..

If you didnt already get who the bullies were it was Hyunjin, Seungmin, changbin and bangchan 😃👍

- Abby <3