Prologue - |Into The Multiverse|

Welcome. To the Reboot of the story, you guys have been hoping for.

For every story, there is a beginning.

Now with better writing, and a plan, and you guys being my writer's room.

Enjoy.

================

On this day... Dusk occurs, at Beacon Academy, four girls are sitting on the edge of the landing platform, witnessing the City of Vale across the large lake. They have returned, after they along with their friends, and the newest arrival Atlas Military has saved the City of Vale from a full Grimm breach. 

These four are no other, than the Team RWBY themselves. Ruby Rose, the young leader of the team, Weiss Schnee, the family descendent of the Schnee Family, Blake Belladonna, a faunus, and an ex-member of the White Fang, and Yang Xiao Long, the dear old sister of Ruby Rose. They are internally celebrating, not only stopping the breach itself, they stopped the White Fang association, and the arrest of Roman Torachwick himself.

"Well... We did it." Yang replied as she lies down on the ground as Zwei is sitting beside her.

"We did it." Blake nodded.

"If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm gonna be seriously disappointed." Weiss crosses her arms.

"Weiss, a two-headed snake literally crushed a bakery. I wouldn't count on it." Yang remarked, the battle, despite they save the city, collateral damage still occurs. Repairs are still being made, thankfully it rushed due to Glynda and her semblance, she almost felt sorry for the professor. 

"Plus, I mean, we didn't solve everything. A lot of people were hurt, and we still don't even know why they did this, or who that mystery girl was." Ruby recall, previous moments when she encounters a mysterious woman at CCTS Tower, during the Beacon Dance Ceremony. 

"Well, not every story has a neat and tidy ending." Weiss replied as Ruby gives a think about it.

"We might not have all the answers, but we do have a lot of dangerous people behind bars. And I think that's something we could be proud of." Blake brings up the good within the situation and conclusion.

Ruby smiles at her words, "Yeah! And if anyone tries something like this again, we'll be there to stop them." She pumped her fist up in the air. 

"Yay, teamwork, camaraderie, good guys, go team, alright, good job..." Yang raises her fist as well, "So, what now?" She asked.

"I suggest training for the tournament, but I guess we have that covered at this point." Weiss suggested.

"So then..." Blake waiting for other suggestions.

"Uhh... Time for bed?" Ruby asked.

"Please./Absolutely./Yes." Her teammates agreed.

"I'm going to sleep forever." Yang stated as they all get up and heads back to the main Campus, with Zwei following them...

--------------------------------

At the Beacon Acamdey main Haedmaster Office, Ozpin also known as the Headmaster of Beacon Acamdey has already gotten a call from the Vale Government Council, as a video feed of the councilmen is shown on a holographic screen along with James Ironwood, the Headmaster of Atlas Acamdey and General of Atlas Miltary who has his own video feed in the corner.

"You've left us no choice! The Vytal Festival tournament cannot be broadcast, let alone held, if we are unable to ensure the safety of the citizens." One of the Council Members speaks out about the incident, as he then continues, "Ahem... Therefore, we have reached out to the Atlas Council and together have decided that the best action is to appoint General Ironwood as head of security for the event."