Jurassic Park - End

I need more followers... However that's currently the least thing I needed...

Anyways, you know the drill, I have my discord server, and my YouTube Channel where I post small animation videos. Please join/subscribe if wanting me to continue on more work of stories like this.

Also, I want to say something about the recent Fanfiction Reviews...

"Cry about pussies. Maybe do your own writing if you don't like it. Clowns."

Anyways... Last part, and this writing takes me so long to finish!!! I needed more help...

*!!!Update News!!!*

Also, if saw my news in discord, but those who never saw it, time for me to make sayings... 

Yeah, Roosterteeth got shut down, you guys expected a big reaction of me? As I said in my discord server, I didn't harbor much emotion, despite I am a massive RWBY fan, I found the show way too heavily flawed to be on par with likable anymore, and with slop after slop they've make, I was expecting this would be the inevitable.

"To the Surprise of NOBODY!" - Sophist

So, I announce my Discord and authors that we'll be making the RWBY Collab Series. Complete original story based on RWBY content, so those who like to join on the Collaboration, go to my discord.

"RWBY: Remnant"

Produced by me

Writer - "Unknown"

Also... Thanks SHIRO_EX_7 and GUNDAMFAN2020 for giving their OCs in means of making this story.

================

Somewhere, Jaycee and Lex are on the ground, below the wall. He washes his muddy face by water stream flowing by. Then he goes out to call out Tim, "Timmy? Timmy!" He calls out. As he looks up at the tree where the vehicle is stuck due to the branches... And Tim is still in there.

So he goes to Lex whose in a frantic state, "Now, Lex. Listen. Lex, I'm right here." He assures her, "I'll look after you. I have to go help your brother. Stay right here and wait for me." He tells her what to do. 

"He left us! He left us!" She panicked.

"But that's not what I'm gonna do." He firmly stated. "Okay?" With that, Lex while still terrified, nodded. "Stay here." As Samuel heads for the tree, while Lex scampers into a nearby drainage pipe.