✨Chapter 18✨

Heyy guys, i know meri story ki update almost 2 months baad aa rahi hai and I'm sorry for it. But I was stuck with my own personal works....Recap ke liye Pehle ka part padh lo guys bcoz mujhe khud yaad nahi tha main abhi padh ke aa rhi hu....
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Karan held monu's hand and took her in their room... she was confused as hell, Karan opened one of the drawers. And he gave a gift to monu. It was wrapped beautifully 💗✨ and there was a sticky note as well...

Here you go my beautiful lady, it was small suprise but I'm damnn surre you are gonna love this.... 🤎🙈(This was written on the sticky note)

Monu: Karan, kya hai yeh sab?(confusingly)

Karan: Monami yaar kholo to sahi, I'm damn excited to see your reaction yaar..(in a excited tone)

Monu shooked her head on disbelieve seeing karan's excitement... She slowly opened the gift wrap. And as soon as she saw the gift she was shocked as hell.

There were mixed emotions on monu's face. And here Karan was confused seeing her reaction... 🤍🤧
*********************
Somewhere in U.K.

A man in late 20's was walking here and there pacelessly, as if he was waiting for someone. Soon he got a call from a private no. He pickup within a sec..

Man: hello! How much time you're gonna take for such a simple task...

Person: it will take more time, as the work is not easy it just filled with full of obstacles, mine one mistake can ruin you....

Man: don't you dare to act smart. You know how powerful I'm.. I can ruin you in a minute

Person: definitely you can, but you can't ruin that person with your powers....

That man gritted his teeth, and he ended the call furiously....
*********************
Tears were flowing by monu's eyes, Karan got shocked for a sec. He cupped monu's face with his cold hands. His touch were sending shivers down to her body.

This is the gift which Karan gave to monu

This is the gift which Karan gave to monu.. this a family pic of monu.. she got quite emotional seeing this 🤎🥺

Karan: Monami kya hua? Gift pasand nahi aaya tumhe?

Monu:na..nahi Karan gif.. gift bohot acha hai bas mom dad ki yaad aa gayi... I miss them a lot 🥺💔

Seeing monu cry, Karan felt someone was pericing his heart. He felt an unknown pain seeing her tears.

Hey wiped his tears, consoled her but monu hugged him tightly and was sobbing in his embrace 🤗🥺

Monu: sorry, actually main kuch zyada hi emotional ho gayi thi, bcoz mom dad ke jaane ke baad i never celebrated my birthday. And i used to hate this day when i was born.

Karan: Monami, Aisa nahi kehte, tumhare mom dad ko aacha lagega kya tum sad dekh kar? Dekho Jo memories banayi hai tumne apne parents ke sath usse Dil me rakh ke jiyo. Aur waise bhi hum sab to hai na tumhare sath. We're a family yaar!