Chapter 2-Getting the Job

A/N: Here is the office that is currently in the game.

No one's POV: You sent your application the next day and waited for the place to call you back to see if you got the job or not. You decided to make some coffee while you were waiting to hear from Arenos, you heard from a friend of yours who had been to the arcade and told you that the place wasn't that bad of an arcade. It was popular around town and lost of people would go there to do whatever,play games or other things that they wanted to do. But then people stopped going there for whatever reason and you never knew what the reason was.

It was around noon and then your phone buzzed while you were watching Tv. It was a message from the arcade and it read: "We have read your application and we have decided that you are a perfect fit for the job! Your hours will be 12-6am and you get paid 60 dollars a night. Thank you!

-Arenos Arcade

Wow. I got the job that fast. You thought to yourself as you felt surprised but also grateful that you got the job because it was your only option. You were nervous about starting the job but you were also excited to see what the place looked like inside, you went to your room and started to get ready to start the job. You still had plenty of time to chill and relax before you had to work in the evening so you decided to watch some more of  F/S (F/S: Favorite Show.) 

You woke up to your alarm clock and you pressed the button to turn it off. The time read: 11:30 am and you got out of bed to get ready for your first day of being a security guard, you picked out some clothes and you went to take a quick shower before you had to leave. After you were done, you began to get ready to go to Arenos Arcade to start your new job, you picked out F/C jeans and F/C shirt with a F/C flannel. (F/C: Favorite Color) You grabbed your car keys as you walked out of your house, you got into your car and drove off.

12am:
You parked your car in the parking lot and the first thing you saw were the bright letters on the sign saying: Arenos Arcade. You turned off your car and got out as you began to walk towards the entrance of the arcade, it was kinda dark when you walked in so you used your phone light to walk through the building to find the office. After walking around for a bit, you found the office and you sat down in the chair.

Alright Y/N. Let's do this. It can't be too bad, right?. You think to yourself and you hear the phone ringing and a male voice starts talking. "Um hello! Welcome to your first night in Arenos Arcade! My name is Vincent Abbot and I'm one of the owners of this arcade along with a friend of mine. So, let's you settled into your first night." He explains as you listen to the phone call.

??? POV: Well.. looks like we have a security guard here tonight. This is gonna be fun! I bet the others are ready for this. I wonder how tonight is gonna be...well, we'll see.

End
A/N: Yes I added Y/N to this so I hope you enjoy this story! I'm gonna work on the third chapter today and work on it tomorrow so yea. Have a great day!

-May

PS: This is not an xReader story! I was gonna do it but I decided not to XD. If you want me to have this as an XReader story then you can comment and I'll see what I can do! Peace! 👋