Chapter 1-The Accident

A/N: Here's the full image of the arcade!

No one's POV: No one knew what happened, HE thought it was an accident. HE lied to him. HE is why they're here. HE will pay for his crimes. HE will not leave them behind. An accident had occurred in Arenos Arcade and the place was closed down for awhile after it happened. It gained popularity when it was opened by a man named Vincent Abbot along with Johnny Williams who funds the arcade, which helped the company make money. But then... the accident happened..

Vincent: Johnny, are you sure about this?

Johnny: Trust me, don't worry about it

Vincent: We can get into some serious trouble for this.

Johnny: Don't worry Vincent. It'll be fine

Vincent: If you say so...

Johnny: I promise you... I'll handle this.

___

Vincent's POV: I can't believe him, why would he just let it slide? We're gonna get in so much trouble for this... ugh. I mean, I don't know what is gonna happen if the arcade closes down because of this accident. HE knew it was coming, he had to have known! Right? I'm probably just overthinking things but... was he really lying to me about the whole thing? Who knows, I'm sure he's gonna handle this and hopefully the arcade will stay open until the whole situation blows over.

No one's POV:
A few months had gone by and the arcade was still open but no one really knew what happened since the accident. You were sitting at home, reading the newspaper for jobs. Something to make some money to pay for the bills you had, you kept looking through when you saw an ad about an arcade looking for a security guard to work the night shift.

Arenos Arcade! Looking for a security guard to work the night shift from 12-6am. Paying 60 dollars a night! Apply now!

It seemed like the job wasn't too bad considering that you had to work at midnight until morning. You started to do your research about the arcade and sure enough it was pretty popular around the area you lived in and you decided to call them the next morning about getting the job.

End
A/N: Sorry if this one is kinda short ;-; I promise i will make the next chapter a bit longer than this one. Have a nice day! :)

-May ❤️