Chapter 2

"Boss is your time to meet 'The Reaper' Morana smiled at Evan and said "Evan take care of Miko for me" Evan nodded and after that Morana left for the abandoned school.

Aaron tried to stop Riley but he failed, after Riley's left Maylin and Mary appeared out of nowhere. Mary looked at Aaron, Aaron was crying in the ground, Mary gave him a hand and lifted him up, Mary said "Don't cry Aaron you are from the strongest Gang don't be a whiny bitch, and we will find her".

"At the abandoned school"
Riley opened the door looked around and she sat on the ground waiting for Morana to arrived. After 10 minutes Morana arrived, finally 'The Reaper' and 'The Fallen Angel' have meet each other, Morana's beauty had blinded Riley.

"She is beautiful the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life now I don't want to kill her I want her to be mine. I'm really in love with her blue eyes, maybe I should speak first love". Riley started walking towards Morana, Morana took out a knife from behind her and said "Oh you want us to kill each other now, 'Reaper'? You don't want us to talk?" Riley stopped and said "'Fallen Angel' you don't know who I am so shut up I can kill you in seconds" Morana smiled and said "Come and get me 'Reaper'!!!" Riley looked furious and responded "Oh I will 'Fallen Angel' be prepared!".

Riley ran at Morana while Morana was in position to protect herself from Riley's attacks, when Riley got close to Morana, Morana went to put the whole knife in her stomach but Riley dodged it and went behind Morana to hit her, Morana ducked to the floor and dodged Riley's punch, Morana opened her mouth and said "So your Gang let you talk to me unarmed with nothing? Didn't they care about you?" Morana's words were enough to awaken the monster inside of Riley, Riley's look changed she was pissed she doesn't want anyone to catch her Gang in their mouth αnd so Riley answered Morana "Who do you think you are whore? Who gave you permission to talk about my Gang like that?!" After her words, Riley went to throw a punch right at Morana's face, Morana didn't have time to avoid it, with effect sending Morana into the old desks. Riley was going very fast towards Morana, Morana didn't have time to get up so when Riley reached to kick her Morana took out her knife and stabbed her in the arm Riley fell down but managed to kick her, after Riley's kick Morana passed out and Riley without strength took the knife out of her hand that was the moment when she realized that the knife was poisoned so she slowly lost her senses and passed out.

After 2 minutes Mary, Maylin and Aaron successfully found Riley, Aaron couldn't stand it and started crying "I told you, Riley wouldn't make it on her own!" Mary answer "Maylin get Riley and get her to the hospital fast! We will come later as soon as I clear something up with Aaron" Maylin nodded and left for the hospital. When Maylin left Mary was extremely upset, she grabbed Aaron by the shirt and told him "Aaron you motherfucker you're in the strongest Gang and you act like a five year old when you're the best at holding a knife and you let your emotions get the best of you don't show emotion got it?" Aaron responded "Got it..." As they went to leave the school Aaron asked Mary "The Mafia Boss, we will leave her here?" Mary answer Aaron and said "Of course, she can fuck herself".

Mary and Aaron had just left school and leaving Morana in the worst situation, her Mafia arrived when Mary and Aaron left, everyone ran to see if Morana was okay, Morana opened her eyes and said "If that bitch survived the poison I'll take her out with a sniper I swear" and so the Mafia took Morana and left the school.

When Aaron and Mary arrived at the hospital Mary said "Maylin did you manage to get Riley here or it was too late?" Maylin responded "When I got here, Mia saw me and took her in. Now I don't know what's going on, the only thing that's certain is that now she's being operated on to get the poison out of her body". Mary went outside to get some fresh air and update the rest of the Gang on Riley's condition, when Mary came out Aaron sat down next to Maylin and he fell asleep on Maylin's shoulder with tears in his eyes, Maylin didn't mind that Aaron was sleeping on his shoulder, he fell asleep as well.

"After 1 hour"
After an hour Mia went to tell Maylin that everything went well with Riley and that she is now resting but she saw Mary telling her in a low voice "Don't wake them up i figured everything was fine, when Riley wants to come back call me to come get her okay?" Mia nodded and left.

"In Mary's mind"
"It's been 2 years now since I last saw you guys, you have changed so much but the only thing that hasn't changed is that Aaron still loves Riley and Maylin's love for Aaron. Will Aaron stop loving Riley to be with Maylin or is Maylin chasing him for nothing? Ah the days when i was the Gang's mom, I act like I'm an old lady anyway you don't know how much I miss you, even though I was in the same building as you I didn't talk to you for 2 years sorry guys it won't happen again".

Morana woke up after 3 hours of being passed out and started cursing Riley because she got information that she survived the poison, "How the hell did she survived the poison we worked on for 3 years? HOW? Really go to hell 'Reaper'! And I will help you with it!". Olivia went and told Morana "We learned that the doctor who saved her is the famous assassin Mia "The Demon" only found herself in her hands she would be saved, what do you think we should do Boss?" Morana tried to calm down but she couldn't because she was too upset but she answered Olivia "We'll figure out a way to kill the assassin and then I'll figure out a plan to kill the other bitch who dared touch me".

"In the hospital room with Riley"
"I'm always wrong who I give my love to, that's why I didn't show my feelings, where the hell are you sister? When i find out who took you away from me i will make them pay for these 7 years of your disappearance".

"Huh? What was that feeling? That someone is looking for me? Why would someone be looking for me?" Hailey looked at the moon and wondered what that feeling was.

_________________

If you liked my story you can vote for it write a comment and tell me what you think and finally follow me so you don't miss any development of the story thank you for giving my story a chance (^-^)

Thank you