Chapter 8

Riley was going to her room trying to figure out what Alan meant when he said she fell off the roof. What happened before I fell asleep? I don't remember! Huh? What is that on my cheek? Wait lipstick? Ah, now I remembered... Within a minute cheeks turned red, I can't believe it...

Riley walked into her room and saw Aaron lying on her bed "Aaron, what are you doing here? And why is your face red?" Aaron looked behind him and saw Riley, he wiped his tears and tried to get up but he couldn't "Aaron, are you okay?" Riley walked over and sat next to him "Aaron, tell me what happened now!" Aaron was looking at the floor he didn't look Riley in the face at all, after a while a tear fell down and he started crying after a while he whispered "That hurt a lot..." Riley hugged him and wiped the tears from his face "I know having this disease is not easy but you mustn't give up, if you sit and cry it won't get you anywhere, and I also know you miss a lot of things because your body is like this but you mustn't give up... Aaron when I speak, you will look me in the eyes! And if you give up, I won't give up for you..." Aaron looked into her eyes, Riley's eyes are blue like the ocean and are always full of hope, after that Aaron closed his eyes and fell asleep in Riley's arms "I think Hailey can wait a little longer... Aaron you don't know how important you are to me if someone touches you they will automatically die... And that goes for the others too, you guys are the family I never had... And I love you..."

"Thank you so much for saving me Casey..." As the Mafia went to their building Casey had Liam in their arms "No problem Liam..." Liam smiled and put his arms around their neck "May I ask you a question Casey?" Casey looked at him "Go ahead..." "How could I make Hailey love me?" Casey rolled their eyes "I don't want to spoil it for you but Hailey is a lesbian..." I like Hailey too... Sorry Liam... Liam's smile disappeared "Oh okay... Oh and Casey you look sad..." Casey looked away "Nate died, how do you want me to feel? He was my best friend..." Liam smiled again "We have arrived... Oh and yes Casey you are perfect whichever girl gets you she will be very lucky..." Casey blushed and looked away again "Yes..." Liam started laughing "Haha, I made you blush!"

Alan saw Jonathan alone sitting on a bench holding a picture "Finally found you Jonathan, oh what is this picture?" Alan saw the picture, it was Jonathan with Nate, Jonathan turned and looked Alan in the eyes, Jonathan's eyes were red and so were his cheeks "What is this photo? My broken marriage... Not that I can save it now..." Alan sat next to him "Kyle told me everything while I was looking for you-" Jonathan started yelling furiously "It's pointless if you know it all... Everyone knows it... The only thing is that you're all trying to comfort me... Nothing will change... And you know something Alan? You are right! All my life I will sit and cry but at the same time my eyes hurt from crying... If you know who killed him... Honestly I want you to tell me who did it..." Alan threw his guns on the floor and hugged Jonathan tightly, Jonathan hugged him back "I don't know who killed Nate but one thing I know is that you are my brother and I love you and I want to see you happy not sad...Jonathan don't think I don't love you... I love you a lot..."

"Are you feeling better, Aaron?" Aaron was still in Riley's arms, he was holding her tight he didn't want to let go of her arms "I'm fine I just want to stay in your arms..." Riley smiled and started stroking his hair "I know Aaron... But I have to get Hailey out of the basement so I'll help you up..." Aaron got out of Riley's arms, Riley grabbed his hand and pulled him up, Aaron didn't expect it and fell on top of her "Haha it's okay..." Riley got up off the floor and picked Aaron up but this time he stood "Here you are now standing... I'll hold your hand and you try to walk, okay?" Aaron nodded and started walking, Riley smiled and took him back into her arms "Well done... Now let's get Hailey out..."

Two men appeared in front of Alan and Jonathan the one was tall, had big blue eyes, dressed in black, blond hair and was smiling he was also known as 'The Blue Eyes Of Death' or simply Alok, the other was tall too, had green eyes, also dressed in black, black long hair and had a serious expression, known as 'The Cold Killer' or simply Martin. 'The Different Brothers Of The Gang' is what people call them, when Alan looked to see who they were he saw Alok and Martin, also they were two old members of the Gang who had gone on a dangerous mission and now returned "Alok? Martin?" Jonathan lifted his head from Alan's chest and he saw them too "To be honest from Martin I expected him to come alive but from you Alok I expected you to die halfway through the mission but you are alive..."

Alok got angry but before he could speak Martin caught him "Look Alan I thought Alok would die too but now he's here... And we also came to stay again..." "Martin what the hell?!" Alan smiled and pulled Jonathan into his arms "Good thing because we missed your composure Martin... Same for you Alok we missed your craziness..." Martin and Alok slowly started walking away to find Riley, Alan looked down to see Jonathan sleeping in his arms.

Riley and Aaron were walking down the stairs to the basement, when they arrived Riley took the key out of her pocket and opened the door, when they walked in they saw Hailey lying on the floor "Hailey?" ...

_____________

If you liked my story you can vote for it write a comment and tell me what you think and finally follow me so you don't miss any development of the story thank you for giving my story a chance (^-^) and can you please check my other story too?

Thank you