Back home

-No ones POV-

Jeff stared at the ceiling as he lay in the bed. He turned to BEN, "Dude, what would Slender say?" He asked. He stared at the ceiling again, "I bet he would get very mad at us." He sighed. BEN smiles "not unless we say we were far from the mansion duh" BEN laughed and laid down next to Jeff. "Oh shut up XD" he laughed. "I guess." He looked at BEN. "We can lie and say that we went out killing for the night." He looked up at the ceiling. "He doesn't get mad at that, because we're killers. It's what we're suppose to do." "Truuueeeeee XD" he chuckles and looks Jeff. "Haha." Jeff chuckled and got up. "I'm going to see what they have in the fridge." He walked to the kitchen. "I'll be back!" He yelled back. "Heh aight." He smiled and played with his hat.

Jeff opened the fridge, "let's see what shit they have here.." He searched and something caught his eyes. A bottle of alcohol. Of course. "Sweet! Alcohol." He chuckled to himself and opened the bottle, he sniffed, still fresh. He drank some and went back to the room. "Look what I got!" He pointed at the bottle. BEN sat up and looked at Jeff then at the bottle "Oh my fucking lord. Dude really?!" He laughs and shakes his head. "It's still fresh!" Jeff laughed. "It's whisky, by the way." He gave it to BEN. "Have some." He said as he sat on the bed. "Um okaaaaayyyyy" BEN opens the bottle and drinks some and gave it back to Jeff. "Sorry if that was awkward." Jeff drank the bottle. "Its not" he laughs a little and looks at Jeff. "Oh. Okay." Jeff chuckled as he put the bottle down. "I can't get TOO drunk." He laughed to himself. "Yeeep cuz weird shit would happen if you do" BEN laughs and smiles.

Jeff laughed. "Yeah." He kinda agreed. He picked up the bottle and drank a little bit. He looked up at BEN. "Do you have a watch or something?" He asked. "No sir. I don't." He said shaking his head no. "Okay." He nodded and drank some more. "We probably need to sleep or something." He said as he got up and put up the whisky. "Yea we should" BEN stand up and went in the covers. Jeff went to bed and got under the covers. "Goodnight, you goof." He chuckled. "Goodnight, you shit." BEN laughs and closes his eyes and tries to sleep.

The night passes and it was daylight. Jeff woke up first and he felt a little hungover. He got up and looked outside and the sun was already out. He went up to BEN, "BEN, wake up." He whispered. BEN opened his eyes and sat up "Huh wha?" He said rubbing his eyes and look at Jeff. Jeff fixed his hair a bit. "It's daylight. And we need to go back to the Mansion." "Yes sir" He got up, fixed his hair, and put on hat and shoes. "Let us go to le Mansion!" BEN said as he got on Jeff's back. Jeff laughed. "Alright, let's go!" He carried BEN through the woods. They were laughing all the way. Jeff later found the mansion. "Here we are..get ready for Slender, okay BEN?" He looked at BEN from behind. He nods "Mhm."

"okay." He said as he opened the door. The first thing they saw was Sally. "Hey Jeffy! Hey Benny!" She smiled. "Slendy was worried about you guys!" "Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow. She nodded her head. "Look there he is!" She pointed at him. "wHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEE-" "Relax, relax, we went out killing." They walked past Slender. "Alright.." He watched them walking past. "I can't believe he bought that" BEN whispers and chuckles. Jeff laughed. "I know right?" He looked at him and smiled.

-Neko Dylan-

I'm sorry if this was short. We ended the rp early today.
But I hoped ya guys enjoyed it.
See ya little shits tomorrow.
And dont forget to ↓↓

Vote-Comment-Share