Writer's NOTICE

Hello Everyone!!

This notice is to warn those who does not like to romanticise Gyuvin and Yujin
Simply putting "please leave" before reading

Personally I adore the two boys friendship so I decide to write this story.

The story will only contains FLUFF
🚨I do not like sexualising underage so do not worry nothing of that sorts will be in this story

Debrief
In the story Yujin and Gyuvin are childhood friend but Yujin realises that Gyuvin is more than just a Hyung to him when Gyuvin starts seeing girls. Gyuvin has always like Yujin more than just a brother and wanted to be there with him all the time but it may just not be the best for the boy so he starts distancing himself.

Will the two boys part way?
Will they choose different ending?

_____________________Finnish notice!!!

Story Preview

"Hyung, you push me away because of her? Am I that much of a burden to you?" - Yujin

"Han Yujin, don't just assume things!" - Gyuvin

Yujin and Gyuvin live in one neighbourhood and Gyuvin has known the boy ever since he was born. He adores Yujin so much that it blinds him. If Yujin is happy that is all that matters to Gyuvin, however things take different turn on Yujin's 17th Birthday.

"Hyung, I think I like you a little more than just an older brother or a friend " - Yujin confessed shyly looking at the older boy with a genuine smile on his face expecting the same from the older boy.

"Han Yujin, I will pretend I never heard that and don't say it again" - Gyuvin sternly reply but Yujin does not believe what he just heard

"Why? Hyung..b.uuu...t..." Yujin got cut off by Gyuvin "there is no BUT! just don't say stupid stuff" Yujin clinched his small fist turning away in attempt to leave. He expect the older boy will stop him however there is no sign of anyone following him all the way to the corridor. Yujin sit leaning his back on the cold wall starts sobbing in the empty corridor without anyone to comfort him. "Gyuvin Hyung, where are you? Your Yujinnie is crying alone. Hyung where are you?" Yujin says to himself calling out for his comfort person. Yujin crouched down head on his knees as he hug his knee missing his comfort person's presence.

"Are you happy?" Mira ask Gyuvin. "What are you talking about?" The boy simply reply as he look around to find a certain person. "If you are looking for Yujin I just saw him walking towards exit. He's probably crying right now and all alone at that" Mira sarcastically says trying to make the boy guilty of what he did. " I won't change my mind Mira" the boy is stern and determine.

"So this is it?"....