Dad 😥

"Because I don't want Haris to get here before me," He said and evelyn gasps staring at him.

"Are you fucking serious?" She yells and he just stare at him.

"You are really something else," Evelyn yell as she walk into the small freezer in the dinning and brought out a cold drink, drinking from it and slowly she felt someone hand wrapped around her waist.

"What...the hell are you doing ?" She shuttered nervously and martin just kissed her neck softly sending shivers down her body.

"I just love your perfume sweetie," He kissed her neck gently. Evelyn close her eyes enjoying the warmth feeling but she suddenly came back to her senses amd push martin.

She glared angrily at martin before walking to her room probably to get dressed.

"What was that," She breath in heavily, holding her chest.

She could feel her heart beating widely just by the taught of Martin.

"Evelyn am ready for school, I will prepare breakfast," Ava said and evelyn just nodded and the little figure walk out.

"Well I better go and take a bath," She muttered to herself and walk into the bathroom.

.

.

.

Haris drove into the compound and his eyes widened when he saw two cars parked outside and there were four guards standing outside and a smile form on his lips.

"He is here to pick bestie up," He muttered and a smirk form on his lips.

"Why don't I tease him a little," He said and park his car before coming down.

The guards stare at him but didn't say anything anyway.

"Bestie," Haris yells pushing the door open like it was his house and martin stare at him angrily making him chuckle.

"Chill man, am only here to see my best friend," Haris said and martin rolled his eyes.

"Bestie," He yells again trying to walk upstairs but martin pull him back.

"Whoah chill man," Haris said and martin scoffs before letting go of him.

"Well I think I will just wait for her here," He chuckle nervously before sitting down on the couch.

"Bestie," Haris called and hug evelyn who reciprocated immediately making martin frown and Haris quickly move away from her.

His jealousy was really too much.

"Why are you here, if you are here to pick..."

"Yeah I know that already but I promise Ava I am going to take her to school, I was just teasing the young man by saying I was looking for you," Haris said and evelyn scoff.

"Ava Haris is here," Evelyn yells and almost immediately the younger one rush out of the kitchen.

"Uncle Haris," She scream happily and hug him.

For some moment, martin swear he was jealous. He wanted to be closer to the younger one, but her things, hang out with her so she can get to like her. He really wanted evelyn family to be close to him. He didn't want the younger one to see him ad his sister boss or as a uncle who comes by to take her sister to work.

"My little princess," Haris tickled the younger one and she bursted into laughter.

He didn't know why he suddenly felt like being close to the younger one, he suddenly wanted to be the one tickling her.