let watch a movie together

"Dress up and come downstairs," He said and walk out of the room and she sigh in relief.

"What is the need of dressing anyway," she muttered and walk out of the room.

As she walk the stairs, she couldn't not help but look at the pretty surrounding's in front of her.

The place was so beautiful. The stairs were so long and she could feel her leg hurting already. She stare around and she couldn't help but get lost in the beautiful sight coming through the window. It's windows were as shy eyes, large to welcome any ray of sun.

The mansion was all concrete and talk glass windows that gave a view of the mountains nearby, a chance to relax and take in the changing of the seasons from the comfort of an easy chair.

She smile staring around and she suddenly how it would be to leave in a beautiful mansion like this.

"Aren't you done looking?" She heard the farmiliar voice said and she just rolled her eyes before climbing fully to the sitting room.

She didn't even realize she was already in the sitting room.

She stare at the sitting room and She made a wow sound while staring around and martin just chuckle.

"You made me cancel my meeting with the board members. So what do you suggest I do," Martin said, anger showed in his voice and evelyn sigh before sitting beside him.

"I am really sorry," Evelyn said and martin nodded slipping from his drink.

"So why the hell were you drinking?" He ask and Evelyn sigh

She didn't want to tell. She is ashamed to tell him that his father is a prisoner.

"Hmmmm nothing," She replied faking a smile and martin scoffs.

"You almost put my company name at risk and the only favour you will do me is telling me why you were drinking," Martin yells and evelyn flinch back in fear.

"Nothing," She replied back and martin huff. He was really getting angry right now.

He know something was wrong with her and he wanted to know. He wanted to make it feel right.

"Really evelyn? I saw my secretary drunk in her office and you tell me nothing was wrong," Martin shouted

"I just said nothing," She fired back and martin sigh staring at her softly like he was trying to see through her.

He was not going to bother her again instead he is going to find out himself.

She look at the clock on the table and she let out a sigh when she saw it was 2:pm

'How long has she been here,' She taught staring at the time.

Suddenly she felt herself being lifted up and martin placed her on his thighs making her eyes widened. She tried to stand up but martin wouldn't let her.

"What the fuck do....do you think you are doing?" She shuttered and martin just smile wrapping his hand around à waist and his head placed on her neck.

"Let watch a movie together," He whispered in her ear and lick her ear lobe softly making her shivers.

She suddenly remember when they were in college, they did things like this, and that was some of the best part of their relationship.

Their relationship was kinda complicated but they still have memories to uphold, sweet moments that were never forgotten by them.

(Flash back)

Martin was seen sitted on the blue fancy couch looking at the T. V. While operating his phone at the same time and evelyn walk in dressed in a pink pant and singlet. She smile seeing martin and then she walk towards him. She stood in his front making the young man look at her.