Drive around - Chapter:1

Wind blowing, leaves fluttering, cars on the road, building lights sparkling, I guess you can say it's an ordinary urban night. 

As a taxi driver, there is too much she encounters and faces every single day. Legitimately, she has normalized to the behavior of almost all of her customers. It's a normal day of taxi driving.

Athena: "Where are you headed?"
Customer: "Min-woo Street please."

As they cover some distance, the customer starts boasting, a whole 14 minutes.

"Alright, alright.. I get it. Where to again?", Athena rolled her eyes.
"MIN-WOO STREET, geez, forgotten already?"

The man continues to run his mouth, completely ghosting everything Athena says.

"A female taxi driver huh.. Get a better job and work on modelling or something.. Your wasting your youth. OH! and try to get a better job faster because after you get pregnant, it's gonna be tough!.. ----- --- --- blah blah"

Athena increases the volume of the radio..
Again..
Again...
And once again...

"HEY, LOWER THAT DOWN WILL YOU!?"

"I'll do that once you're done with your tantrum."

"WHAT.. IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS?!"

"Hah.. do you think sitting on that seat makes you a king or something? Is that seat any special?"

"SHUT UP, YOU LOW LIFE WOMAN!"

"Ahh... I literally have to close my ears and hold my nose to drive.. but you're asking me to close my mouth too? How am I supposed to breath then?"

"QUIT TALKING-"

Athena does a sudden drift with her car, and parks it at the side of the road. She stretches her hand towards the customer:

"$6"
...............

"My anger again.. it keeps edging around the corner.. BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT! That guy was definitely trying to piss me off!"

*Clck clk clk*

A sound..

That voice sounds familiar.. as Athena turns to the right.. 

!!!..