8/5/21 forever yours 🤍

Nessa's pov
9:47am
Aug 5,2021

I turn to the side feeling a empty spot in the bed. I groan sitting up as I rub my eyes.After a few moments I get up and walk to find my amazing boyfriend. I look in the bathroom, not there, I look in the in home studio, not there either. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen hearing the faint sound of my song that's releasing today I hope your miserable until your dead. "Hey chicky" I mumbled hugging him from behind as he continues to make pancakes.

"Hello gorgeous you excited for today" he ask wrapping one of his arms around me to kinda hug me back. "I'm so fucking excited it's cool to think about how people can finally hear my side of things" he kisses my head as he puts the last pancake on a plate he turns off the stove grabbing syrup and butter bringing both plates over to the table sitting it down for us to eat.

"I know we have the release party today but can I take you somewhere beforehand" he ask cutting his own pancake "of course love" I say with a stupid smile. I don't understand how he can make me so happy I honestly don't deserve it, I'm just so deeply in love with him and I feel fully and utterly loved for the first time ever. I really do hope I spend the rest of my life with him.

———————————————————————————————
3:30pm
"Why are you taking me here" I ask as he drives us on the familiar route to the Hollywood sign "I-um-I just thought it was cute to take you here because-I um- you know how we filmed la di die here and I thought it was cute to bring you back here for this big day and then your birthdays tomorrow so I thought it would be fun" he rambles nervously. "Oh ok" I kiss his hand that's holding mine.

———————————————————————————————
6:00

We've been here for a few hours and we've just been talking,smoking and enjoying each other's company. "Chicky I think we should start heading back because I need time to get ready or else I'll stress the fuck out" I laugh standing up wiping my butt off. As I start walking away I feel him grab my arm so I turn around and let out a gasp at the view in front of me.

Jaden Hossler on one knee pulling out a ring box. He grab my other hand looking up into my eyes. "Janesa Jadia Barrett you make me so incredibly happy to the point that I don't even understand, never would I have ever thought the girl my best friend was dating would turn out to be my soulmate. With all this drama happening it's like me and you against the world and I wouldn't have it any other way. And I know this is very fast I mean we've only been dating for 5 months but when you have something good and you know it's good you'd be a complete idiot if you didn't try to keep it forever. It really is really you I welcome death with. And I know I'm just some loser who dosent deserve your love but since I have it I'm not gonna let it go. I would literally do anything for you like if you told me to crack my skull I would just to be with you so the question that I am asking you is will you make me the happiest loser in the world and marry me"

He opens the box and there lies a gorgeous ring that I can barely see due to the tears in my eyes. "Yes 1,000 times yes" I say as he gently slides the ring on my ring and stand up picking me up with him I wrap my legs around his waist and push my lips against his.