Magic trick

"That's a wrap Nessie" my lovely manger Bree says clicking off the recorder. I take off the headphones rushing out to hug her. "Oh thank you thank you thank you" I say excitedly "what are you doing for the rest of the day" she asks grabbing her keys and bag. "I'm probably just gonna go hang out with Josh.what are you doing?" I walk out of the booth "going home and passing the fuck out" we laugh.

"See you tomorrow" she walks out while I sit on the couch finishing some of my McDonald's "bye see you tomorrow lovely" I mumble chewing my burger. "What'd you forget" I ask laughing hearing the door being open "Nessa can i show you a magic trick" Jaden ask me

"What" I laugh "sure Jaden show me" I sip on my coke. He whispers in my ear "if you let me fuck you I'll make your boyfriend disappear" I choke in shock causing him to laugh at me. "Come on baby I'll make you feel so good" he rubs my thighs slowly. "What about Josh?" i whimper

"What about Josh?" he massages my lower back "tell me to stop" he traces my body laying me flat on the couch "go ahead baby tell me to stop and I will" he kisses lightly down my neck causing me to whimper yet again "say it"

"Fuck please don't stop" I breath out. He kisses me passionately rubbing up and down my body sucking lightly on my tongue he quickly pulls my sweatshirt over my head going back to harshly kissing me. He starts sloppily kissing and rubbing down my body. "I'll make you forget about him. Make you fully mine. Treat you exactly how you deserve I promise you that" he effortlessly unclips my bra.

"Tell me he's done. I can't fuck someone who's gonna be kissing and fucking on my bestfriend tomorrow" he grips my thigh folding it against his waist "say he's done you fucking slut" I pull on his shirt whining "he's done" "what baby?you want it off?" I nod eagerly biting my lip watching as he pulls off his shirt.

I trace my hands up and down his abs "fuck your hot" i mutter thrusting my clothed cunt up. "Am I precious?" He pull my hair out of its clip massaging my scalp "yes you are" I grind against him slowly. He grips my hips tightly stoping my movements "say it correctly say 'yes daddy'"

"Daddy?" I question in shock never really experiencing kinky sex. I've always thought I was a submissive but Ive never experienced it I've never been comfortable enough with anyone but for some reason I am with him. "You never experienced anything like that have you baby" I shake my head no "me and josh don't really do anything like that" he hums lightly pulling my hair "would you like to" causing me to nod

"Speak bitch" he grumbles gripping my hair tight "I would like to"  he digs his nails deep into my thigh "say it fucking correctly" I play with his hair "I would like to...daddy" I mumble "good girl" he slowly strips me of the rest of clothes leaving me naked he steps away from me looking down at me with a bitten lip. I squirm "Jae? This dosent seem fair I'm naked and your still pretty much fully dressed"

"That's the point love it's to show you I'm in control" he squeezes my hardened nipples causing me to moan. "Ok I get it now can you please strip..please..daddy" he chuckles at me pulling off his sweatpants showing me his hard dick. "Please daddy" I whine lowly. He shakes his head no giggle kissing down my stomach to my soaked slit. He slowly parts my lips circling my clit slowly with his tongue, shoving it into me. He massages my clit slowly causing me to moan loudly arching my back grinding on him.

He turns biting my inner thigh causing me to whimper he roughly massaging them. Kissing back up my body kissing me roughly again pulling away. Looking at me up and down rubbing my body sending goosebumps wherever he touched. "He cheats all the time anyway and I've never cummed with him so better do better"