Chapter 3: A new begining.

Sarutobi Hiruzen, Konoha's third Hokage, found himself captivated by an extraordinary phenomenon. An otherworldly roar echoed through the forest, followed by a vibrant green light that infused the landscape, invigorating trees and foliage alike. They didn't just grow, but seemed to burst with a newfound vigor.

Drawn to this spectacle, Hiruzen hastened towards it with all the urgency he could muster. He sensed a strange familiarity in these unusual changes he witnessed, but hesitated to validate the first conclusion that sprang to his mind. It seemed impossible. The last time such an event occurred, it was wrought by his master, Senju Hashirama, the first Hokage of Konoha.

Taking a deep breath to clear his thoughts, third hokage,also known as the god of shinobi signaled his accompanying Anbu to hasten their pace. Channeling chakra into his leg muscles and the soles of his feet, he thrust himself forward, picking up remarkable speed. As the team darted almost imperceptibly through the vibrant forest, they soon arrived at their destination.

The scent hit him first, a fresh smell that spoke of spring. Approaching his successor, the fourth Hokage, Hiruzen quelled his concern into a question. "Minato, where is the Kyubi? We have come to offer our support." When he received no immediate response, his gaze trailed over to Kushina, only then noticing the blond baby nestled in her arms a carbon copy of his father without any visible sign of the Kyubi's influence. In instances where the jinchuriki of the Nine Tails had children, whiskers were usually inherited. However, this child bore no such traits. There was a strange, otherworldly quality about the baby, unlike the familiar features of his parents, hinting at extraordinary characteristics. Upon closer inspection, a blue, diamond-shaped mark was noticed on his chest. On his abdomen, a circular pattern indicated a seal.

Putting the pieces together, a shocking conclusion dawned upon Hiruzen. The fourth Hokage, Minato, had sealed the Kyubi within his own offspring. It was only at this revelation did Minato react, his gaze slowly shifting from Naruto to Hiruzen Sarutobi, his predecessor. As their eyes locked, the older Hokage noticed the tempest of emotions swirling in Minato's gaze among them, disappointment was particularly potent.

Minato then proceeded to brief Sarutobi about the situation with the Kyubi. After confirming that the threat had been neutralized, he asked Sarutobi to gather the council for a strategic meeting. Despite knowing the perpetrator's identity, Minato's first priority was ensuring the safety of his family. Once done, they could convene at a secure location, assuring privacy from any potential spies. Turning to his wife and placing a gentle hand on her shoulder, Minato activated his signature Hiraishin no Jutsu, the Flying Thunder God Technique. In an instant, their bodies were enveloped in a blinding flash, transporting them to an unknown location.

Four years had slipped away since that fateful night. The baby had transformed into a bright, enigmatic, and surprisingly mature young child. In the aftermath of those events, the Fourth Hokage sought assistance from the Third Hokage in managing the affairs of the village. Recognizing the necessity of raising and training Naruto properly, Minato emphasized to the council that his child had awakened the formidable Kekkei Genkai of the First Hokage. Thus, he requested that the child's be trained by him as he is the future hope of Konoha. The council relented, allowing Sarutobi to lend a helping hand until Naruto mastered the basics. Subsequently, his training would be entrusted to his mentor, Jiraiya and the toad sages.

As time passed, Minato found himself questioning his own sanity. Naruto's accelerated growth and eerily mature demeanor shook him to the core. By the tender age of one, Naruto could already walk, talk, and exhibit extraordinary abilities, reinforcing the truth behind the haunting memories from his future. At 2 years old Towering at almost three feet tall, he would willingly dedicate his time to meditation and training. From the moment his consciousness awakened, Naruto immersed himself in meditation to absorb natural energy, causing an almost constant chakra vortex to surge towards his room at all times when he would practice, his Kama would spread from time to time causing his muscles to contract, even shedding tears at times from the painful transfer of muscle memory, These baffling occurrences stupefied the Fourth Hokage, who recognized elements of sage arts within Naruto's practices but struggled to decipher the rest.