10. Everything I have is yours

He raised his head and saw that he was none other than his stranger husband.

Taehyung's nose turned red when he bumped his chest.

Jungkook frowned seeing his red nose" Did you get hurt?" can't he walk carefully.

If he bumped into something else he wouldn't get more hurt.

Taehyung looked at him like he was blaming him with his innocent eyes. Jungkook's heart melted.

"Come here"

Jungkook takes him in his embrace, his left hand at his waist.

(Cr: avada_kedavr.a)

His right hand softly rubbed his nose.

"If you didn't come so suddenly I wouldn't bump into you." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook gave him a charming smile.

"You were taking too much time I thought you might fall asleep in the bathroom."

"Okay let's go downstairs and feed your hungry stomach."

He let him go from his embrace and held his right hand in his left hand tightly as he led the way.

Taehyung tried to take his hand back, but he gave him a warning look, and he stopped moving.

Jungkook took him to the dining area and pulled the head chair for tae to sit.

The maids were surprised.

In the head chair only their Master can sit, and he never allowed anyone to sit in this chair before.

They didn't understand why their master suddenly got married but now they finally understood how much importance Madam held to their Master.

Jungkook wanted him to sit on his lap but he can't fulfill his desire for now.

but in the future he will fulfill his desire without holding back.

He took a chair next to taehyung and sat down.

A maid come forward to serve, but jungkook stopped the maid

"You can go now." Jungkook ordered her coldly.

The maid left the dining area immediately.

Taehyung was thinking "this table is too big and with my shorthand I definitely can not reach the food if anyone doesn't help me.
( Taehyung is shorter than jungkook's height, do you have any problem? 🔫 )

Jungkook understood what was his wife is thinking.

He gave taehyung a dazzling smile" I will serve my wife, you don't need anyone other than me'' taehyung was stunned his cheek is burning from his sweet talk.

He thought, this man called me his wife so naturally, not even hesitating a little.

Jungkook saw his blushing face he found his wife very cute he is satisfied with his reaction.