A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Exile.

Copyright 2023 Reg. Z. 

All rights reserved.

When THE Loki Laufeyson wakes up in his 10-year-old body at Stark Tower he is not the only one confused. Thor quickly identifies his younger brother, but not in the body they're all used to. Loki doesn't remember anything of his later life, causing him to forget about Thanos' torture and New York. 

Slowly but surely Loki ages up and starts to remember everything. He starts to show more and more of his powers and interests. Learning tricks with a bow and arrow with Clint. Learning about his powers with Wanda, and reading with Bruce. 

All is well until he starts to reach the age after he let go of the staff. He starts to get more secluded and signs of torture can be spotted on his body. He starts to eat less and less which becomes very spottable. Then Thor meets one of Loki's old /best/ friends and they start to work on healing him.

Over time he gets better and builds a /bond/ with the Tony Stark.

/___Trigger Warnings___\

Eventual Smut (Both Adults)

Eating Disorders

Depression

Abuse/Torture

Odin

/___Ships___\

Loki Laufeyson(aged up) x Tony Stark

Wanda Maximoff x Vision

Natasha Romanoff x Bucky Barnes

/___Theme Song___\

  ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Taylor Swift - Exile

1:20 ───|────── -4:45

|◁ II ▷|

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ 

!This story includes the character from the comics and book: Loki, where mischief lies. Amora The Enchantress. Unlike in the comics and beginning of the book, Amora is NOT shipped with Loki. They're very good childhood friends!

Very excited to go thru this journey with you all!!

- Reg Z.