6-Inks place

-                      Errors pov                       -

After watching squid leap off a cliff and saving him we're leaving to go to his home I wonder what it looks like but my curiosity starts when I go through inks portal Which was very satisfying to watch the ink but we made it to his porch in the forest
He walks in putting his home
Full of books and art notebooks but it being so pretty and open and not cramped he leads me to a room.

Ink: here's your room srry if it's too plain for your taste.
Error: Oh thanks!

Ink to into what I assume his room and plops his massive paintbrush on a chair I see Pastle colored bed sheets with books and bookshelf's etc all themed Pastle he glances at me embarrassed?

Ink: are you hungry? (He says walking down stairs)
Errror: getting there but nice place!
Ink: yeah ( He makes him & me food and hands me a plate with a sandwich and walks back up stairs waving at me)

Error: thanks!
Ink: your welcome!

(He closes his bedroom door leaving a slight creak open I go upstairs quietly curious he sat down at his desk drawing art out-drawl probably I go back down stairs quietly and call out to dream with positive thoughts and he sits right next to me)

Dream: hey error, how are you?
Error: Good I have an question.
Dream: what is it?
Error: it's about ink, there's this rainbow on his face.
Error: do you know what it is?
Dream: Oh! That's his blush the darker the colors the heavier he's blushing!
Error: O-oh! Thanks But we need to talk to ink.....
He leaped a Clift! And if it wasn't for me he'd me a pancake!

Dream gasps shocked nearly crying
But I hear ink coming down  And dream teleports somewhere else after ink sees him as I eat my sandwich.
Ink:you wanna go to dreams today?
Error: no really plus I wanna chill with you and I want to talk to you tonight.
Ink: oh o-okay! (He smiles one of his eye lights a heart and the other a star ink bounces back to his room and I look around after I eat my sandwich and find room's labeling: Dream,Blue and I see a plain door and I open it art books everywhere and I see ink there sitting at a desk somehow he didn't hear me I look over his shoulder he's drawing me?  I slowly walk back into the hallway and explore again and I see inks room and I see a art book open with the sight of our scarfs tied together I blush as I feel inks aura and I hear footsteps and I quickly hide under his bed )