7- The moron

Thank y'all so much for over 100 readers!!

(Errors pov)

I hid under inks bed bad idea I realize but I hear him coming to his room and he closes the door and lay his vials on a table and broomie down by his bed.

(Inks pov)
I wonder what I should do I put broomie up and my vials on a table I see a blade hanged out of a art book
I grab it glancing at it getting memories back
I sigh looking at my vials and ink drips from my eye someone's messing with au's... I take a gulp of the red and I wipe the ink off my cheek.
Ink: error l'll be back! I have to go somewhere!
I snap and teleport the au I realize I don't have broomie i sigh it's fine l think- the red vials kicking in as I see nightmare and his gang
I growl and I kick killers head knocking him unconscious and I summon my knife I knock cross out with a punch and nightmare try's to grab me but before I grin and I slice his tentacle he try's to attack me with sharp bones, Gasters I dodge everyone of them gaining sanity giggling as nightmares exhausted I laugh insane sounding.

* killer wakes up and teleports nightmare and cross somewhere else in their castle*

( Errors pov)

I decided to teleport to ink curious and I see nightmares killing people with cross and killer and I have never seen ink take down people so fast he was pissed off I wonder so he doesn't need broomie to fight? But I glance back at ink to see him nearly turn nightmare into dust but killer gets them out of there.
Inks ever fought like this with me
That's good I would be dust by now then
But inks laughing? He sounds insane he teleports somewhere with a snap and I go back to his house
But he's already chilling on the couch I realize and teleported in my room
And pretend l've been home this entire time
Error: hey ink!
Ink: hey

Error: so what happened?
Ink: oh uhm- I just t had to go fix things in a-a au!
Error: oh cool!
Ink: yeah *he smiles *

Error: uh ink?
Ink: yes?

Error: your eyes dripping uh ink.
( ink teleports to his room just as he thought his vials black he looks down sighing and he grabs broomy, emotionless he makes a pool of ink and jumps through it reappearing in a white, empty void he drops all of the vials now filled with black liquid he waves his hands in the air the ink floating off the ground error teleports to ink quietly watching dream appears behind dream)

* ink feels like he's being watched but could care less he uses broomie painting things and a splash of colors getting on even dream and error ink picks up his newly filled vials and he teleports somewhere else leaving the other to in the white void now covered by black ink*

Dream: So this is what he does when his vials becomes corrupted?
Error: I guess but he's hiding more things. I know it.

Dream: Nightmare could me ink was soulless but I didn't believe him until now.
Error: yeahhhh

(Error and dream go to inks house what happend to the bright ink? The ink that could light an entire room? Error thought as he was looking for ink until he saw ink fighting nightmare and his gang)

Nightmare: come on! Guys it's only ink!
*ink sighs tired of this dream teleports next to ink and blue follows. error watching eating popcorn *

Dream: hey brother....
*nightmare launches a tentacle at dream and blue and they get caught of course inks by his self again but fighting the entire gang he sighs gripping broomie and ink jumps up drinking all of his red vials  he smirks at nightmare as he floats down and cross sees this and hides behind a wall amazed at how fast ink can snap but this time he's singing?*

*nightmare throws many attacks at ink but ink only becomes more insane rather than tired ink summons a rainbow colored knife putting away broomy as inks having a fun time dodging, slicing up everyone dream gets grip of his bow in arrow aiming it at nightmare and releases it causing nightmare to drop him and blue and inks singing as he fights but it's a poem dream try's to stop ink and he relizes inks eyes are blank now, empty. nightmare Throws a sharp bone attack at ink but ink only slices through it and ink hits nightmare and leaves him with 0.000000000001 hp
Dream grabs the smaller skeleton and blue teleporting to dreams apartment*

Dream: ink are you okay? You almost dusted nightmares entire gang!
Ink:........ *ink stares into dreams eyes*
Ink: I'll be back....
*ink teleports to dreams bathroom and takes a sip of his vials and hides them from blue and dream before they teleported to him again*
Dream: ink! You look super tired...
Ink: guys I am fine! Seriously I really am!
Blue: ink your tired it's obvious go to bed!
Dream: yeah! We can have a sleep over!
Ink: but what about error? After the truc-
*dream calls error on his phone and tells error to come over and error teleports with a smile on his face*

Error: heyyyyy blue and ink!
Ink: oh yay!
Dream: okay what should we do?
Blue: l'll make tacos while someone chooses a movie to watch and oh ink needs a bath for sure and error we'll put you on bath duty.
Ink: no no no!!!! GUYS!! Please don't no no no no!
Error:oh come on inky! It's fine *error grabs ink with his strings to the bathroom and he makes ink a bath giggling a little as ink screams no getting flustered*
Error: bubbles or no bubbles?
Ink: ooh bubbles!
*Error turns around putting ink down on his feet *

Error: okay ink l'll face away you take off your clothes and get in the tub okay?
* ink mumbles under his breath doing so then he jumps in the bath getting error soaking wet he giggles blushing  little *

1044 words wooo!!! & again thank you SO SO much for reading my shitty book!