Running Away is Easy?

Silver eyes stared nervously at the people having a discussion (if you call some of the strongest cultivators of The Great Five Sects almost throwing punches at each other a discusion) in front of him, and glanced at the door and windows, waiting for an opening to get the hell out of there.

"Jiang Cheng is a Jiang! He is the heir of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect! Not the Lan's little protégé!" Yu Ziyuan, the famous Violet Spider, yelled. Her beautiful face was turned into a scowl, and the ring on her finger was sparking purple electricity.

"His name is Yèxīng! Not Jiang Cheng! And I raised him! Took care of him! Saved him from the streets you people kicked him to when you took in the son of Cangse Sanren!" Lan Yùntài (who apparently was Qingheng-Jun) yelled back, his golden eyes shining with hate towards the so called Jiangs. A satisfied smirk settled on his lips when he saw the Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Fengmian flinch at the words, silence reining in the room. "Oh? What's wrong? Cat got you tongue?" Lan Yùntài chuckled, and Yu Ziyuan, with her blood Bruning from anger, finally let out Zidian, the majestic whip.

"You-! You dare say lies!" Was all the fierce women could say, her gaze becoming hateful. Jiang Fengmian, who was known as a pacifist just stood there, his gaze indifferently before actually.

"Wife, please do not get mad. This man has no right to make an opinion on our lives after he forced his wife to have children with him, kill his wife, abandon said children and enter in a cowardly seclusion. Now if you'll excuse us Qingheng-Jun, we will take our son out of the Cloud Recesses." Jiang Fengmian said, his eyes cold but his lips smiling which made Yèxīng almost gouge his eyes out.

The Yunmeng Sect Leader walked towards the kneeling Yèxīng but was stopped by Lan Yùntài, who let some of his Qi out, trying to glare into submission Jiang Fengmian, who just responded by doing the same.

"I seriously shouldn't have stayed" Yèxīng cried inwardly as he looked at the scene. Now, you may be asking, how did this happened? Well, it all started at the beginning of the day...

...

Yèxīng sighed, feeling annoyed at Merchant Diqiu for not telling him sooner where he was going to escort him. Said Merchant offered him some lotus deeds to appease the teen's anger, and it worked.

"You could have told me it was to the Cloud Recesses, Merchant Diqiu." Yèxīng said with a glare towards the older man who whistled.

"Well, if I told you earlier, you wouldn't have come. Besides! I confirmed with my inside friend that Lan Yùntài isn't here today! So there is no need to worry for that measly man." Diqiu said, smiling at his own words.

The cultivating teen and the merchant man where climbing the stairs that lead into the Cloud Recesses. Diqiu was going to take some tea leaves for the Young Masters staying in class that were ordered by Lan Qiren, the Second in Command until Lan Xichem reached the age to become a Sect Leader. But the thing was that Diqiu was old, and carrying a pack full of herbs in his back damaged his health so he enlisted his favorite (and only) not-son to carry him while climbing the stairs when he got tired.

"You have a whole crew. That is behind us. Carrying the packs full of herbs." Yèxīng said, each word pronounced louder so that the people behind them, which were Merchant Diqiu's crew, heard him.

"Can't you do this for you old man? It may be the last time we see each other. After all, you are going to a foreign country, right? And you don't know when you'll come back. So-"

"Okay, okay. I'll stop talking. " Yèxīng said, not wanting to hear any further and cry at the words. Finally, after some silence, they reached the top, making Yèxīng place Merchant Diqiu almost harshly out of his back. Said man just laughed at the action, before going to the disciple in charge of watching the gates.