HH - 3

"This is wrong! Why are you even here?! Can't you do things properly?!" He slammed the folder on the table. Again and again.

Yujin flinched with the loud voice and slams echoing in the office. She wanted to shout back but she couldn't. It's already been three weeks, she was able to adjust thanks to her nice co-workers. Her smile soon turned into a genuine one instead of a fake, they were really nice to her. Though she struggles a lot and is not used to the lifestyle she's currently living.. it's quite alright than what she expected. She's been doing well and glad that she hasn't been scolded by their team manager at work but then.. she made this mistake.

And it looks like their Team Manager Kim hasn't heard it yet. It was just Assistant Manager Yoon who was furious with what she did.

It's been over ten minutes since this guy was shouting at Yujin. It's break time and everybody else is at the cafeteria, he called for her to stay while fuming mad. Eunmi and Jiyeon even wanted to stay because they knew he might shout at her again but Yujin insisted for them to go ahead. She didn't want to bring them into the mess and worse, he might scold them too.

She was able to speak and answer his questions until he started shouting. She hates people raising their voices that loud.

Yes, she made a mistake. It wasn't that big and she apologized multiple times, she was even going to redo it right away but then he started saying mean things. She didn't even speak to him harshly. She doesn't know why he suddenly started shouting at her.

And it was like her hearing became unclear already during the time. He was shouting at her so badly. She could've responded if she wanted to but there was none that came out, must be because she was scared of what might happen. Especially if she can't control herself anymore. Soon her fists clench, staring at the guy who's still shouting at her.

I'm sorry. I might really punch him--

But then, "Mr. Yoon."

Yujin blinked as she felt her wrist being held and caressed. She looked at who it was, no other than Kim Minju who gave her a look before staring intently at the guy in front of them. Somehow her clenched fist loosened and she felt light. Her heart was feeling heavy because of the anger building up with everything he said. But everything calmed down just with that hold and Minju's presence alone.

I thought she was absent today? Minju went to work late because she's feeling a bit sick. After some time she felt quite alright and having her workaholic self, she can't bear to just stay in her room all day.

"Manager Kim. This intern--"

"I told you not to call her that."

He sighed with fists clenched before picking the folder back. "She made a huge mistake. I ordered her to do a simple thing yet she can't even do it properly!"

"Don't raise your voice towards me. Your voice can be heard on the entire floor and I told everyone to not shout during break times! I am not yet aware of what happened. If she is at fault then be it but to remind you.. it is also part of your responsibility that you gave it to her. Both of you are at fault. Hand me that, I'll do it."

He had no choice but to be silent and give it to Minju. He even gave Yujin one last glare before storming out of the room.

"Intern, follow me." And Yujin did so.

It's okay if I get scolded at least she doesn't slam the folder anymore.

Minju scans the file. She immediately saw the mistake. It is a simple one, she even wondered how Yujin made that mistake when she's already doing great.