Chapter VII: a true gentleman

*Nevelle's POV*
"Hans, is the name" he said "nice to meet you Hans..."
After probably ten minutes of examining the handcuffs I couldn't think of any other way of breaking them but using my powers, but I can't let this guy know what I am. "How come you don't have the keys? How did you expect to set me free without them" he could be a little less rude, just saying... "Umm excuse me mr perfect, but I'm setting a prisoner free, I think I could have forgotten anything" I told him in a sassy way "whatever, just look for something pointy to open these things". I walked out of the cell and to my luck a bunch of keys were hanging on the wall, I took them and went back to Hans. We tried each key till the right one opened the handcuffs, they fell to the floor making a nasty sound, damn those things were really heavy, and from what I see also uncomfortable, because the prince was massaging his wrists; it seems Hans noticed me staring and he finally spoke "so, what's exactly the plan?" Great, I don't even have a plan "we'll discuss that later for now, just put this on" I tell him while handing the bag with the suit and the masquerade; Hans took the bag and didn't replied at all, in fact he started to take his clothes off! I quickly turned around "Hans, what in the heavens are you doing?!" I asked "I'm doing what you said, putting these clothes on" he said in a very calmed tone "yeah but not in front of me!" I don't know why but I could feel him smirking even thought I wasn't looking at him "that is certainly not my problem, I believe this is my cell, the intruder here is you" ugh! Could this guy be any more annoying. I walked outside the cell still not looking at him, and waited for him to be ready.

"Are you finally ready?" I asked looking at the floor tired of waiting; finally Hans came out of the cell... and well I admit he does look kind of handsome, but that's not the point! "Finally! It was about time" I said standing up from my spot and putting my masquerade back on "so we're going upstairs, we'll pass the great hall, not looking at anyone, and then we get out of here, got it?" I told Hans "I thought we were going to kill the queen" he said firmly, what should I say now? "Yes, but not today... today I get you out of here first..." I said not making eye contact, I don't want him to notice I don't want to this "fine then, let's go" the prince said starting to walk forward.

We were upstairs in front of the entrance of the great hall, it was way too crowded, so we started walking trying to not look at anyone. While walking I saw the men from before staring at me, but then something unexpected happened, Hans grabbed my hand and pulled me by his side, what? Why? I certainly was blushing, but thanks God the masquerade covered it. We finally make it outside where no one was around; Hans let go of my hand "why- why did you do that?" I asked shyly, my heart was beating a little faster than usual "I thought that maybe that way we wouldn't attract much attention, and it worked" he said "oh..." I should've guess so, the only people that care about me are my sisters (but Gwen) why would a total stranger care about my safety or what those men would've done to me? Silly Nevelle...

"This way" I said pointing at the forest "I'll catch you in a moment, there's something I need to do first" Hans said, and I guess that by his poker face I could trust he wasn't going to run away "fine then" with that I started walking back to the cave.

*Hans POV*
"fine then" Nevelle said and then disappeared into the forest. "I think it's better if you just finally come out of your hiding spot" with that said one of the men from before came out from a bush "you found me, clever boy, but why don't you tell me where that beauty is heading and I won't have to hurt you" this man was obviously drunk "I would love to see you try" he certainly didn't expect that answer, and got mad; he ran to my direction ready to punch me but quickly I grabbed his fist and kicked him right in the stomach, making him fall to the floor in pain "I told you I'd love to see you try, but I certainly didn't told you actually try" I said looking at him; the man got up still in pain "you'll pay one day pretty boy" he said walking away. "Hans why did you actually protected that girl?" I asked to myself not really knowing the answer. I walked to the forest trying to find Nevelle; I could've ran away, then why I didn't?

-------------
AWWW 😍😍 he does care! Hans why you so damn sweet?!
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Frozen, I only own my OCs and the plot :3