Part 5

DISCLAIMER: Fifty shades of Grey or its' characters do NOT belong to me. I own the plot and more than a few characters though. I would like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is accidental.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita

.

*Information:*

Ana and her friends = 24 years old

Christian = 28 years old

Mia = 22 years old

Elliot = 30 years old

.

.

Chapter -5:

.

.

Two weeks passed by. Ana's ankle was finally better. So, she and Carla finally joined the Grey and Timber women's weekly brunch at Grace's insistence. It took the women no time to become comfortable with each other. The mothers started sharing funny childhood stories about their children causing their daughters to blush and laugh awkwardly.

"And he used to run around the house butt naked," Grace said snickering at the memory. Ana smirked as she recorded the conversation stealthily. She got the perfect blackmail material on Christian.

"Ana used to think she's a kitten until she turned 5," Carla said shaking her head.

"MOM!" Ana protested, eyes widened. Everyone laughed as Ana blushed hard. She hid her face behind her hair. She was wearing a black silk shirt with golden lace shorts, golden flat pumps and a black leather bag.

"Don't worry, honey. My Jessica used to love her red pumps so much that she would only wear those and nothing else. It used to take an hour long chase every single day to make her wear clothes," Elizabeth said with an amused smirk. Jessica winced before tried to look busy eating.

"My Mia was kind hearted from the moment she understood anything. Once she brought home a puppy because she thought it's father was abusing him. Turned out, the daddy dog was just carrying him by the scruff of the puppy's neck," Grace said, fondly.

"How did you find out what had actually happen?" Ana asked curiously.

"It was our neighbor's dog," Grace replied with a chuckle.

"Oh, Grace! Didn't you ask me to remind you something?" Elizabeth reminded.

"Oh, right! Carla, Ana, I would like to invite you for a party this Saturday. My husband's firm completed its 35th year since Carrick and his brother founded it. The dress code is formal," Grace said with a bright smile, "Here," she slide a invitation card in Carla's direction before handing another to Ana, "You both have to bring dates," she added with a smirk.