Part 15

DISCLAIMER: Fifty shades of Grey or its' characters do NOT belong to me. I own the plot and more than a few characters though. I would like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is accidental.

Uploading Unedited!!!

.

*Information:*

Ana and her friends = 24 years old

Christian = 28 years old

Mia = 22 years old

Elliot = 30 years old

Stephen = 28 years old 

.

*Lemon Alert!

.

Chapter - 15:

.

"Look at those thigh gaps," he said smugly, pointing towards his crotch area. He was wearing a black tight leather steampunk lace-up pants, with dark beige full sleeve t-shit, sleeveless black leather vest, black steampunk boots, black finger-less gloves, and a few heavy necklaces. His hair was in black and white dreadlocks.

Tom rolled his eyes as Liam stared at Bill in confusion. "Why do you even HAVE a thigh gap? What did you do with your dick?" Liam asked, frowning. Tom gave Liam a look that said he was an idiot.

"I taped it up my butt crack," Bill replied proudly.

Liam winced in horror. "Is he serious?" he asked Tom, Bill's older twin.

"Liam, stop asking shit." Tom scolded before turning towards his twin. "Bill, stop showing off your 'thigh gap'," he said, air quoting.

Bill turned his nose at his brother before heading towards Nicolas's apartment. "Hey, Nico! Are you ready yet?" he asked entering the apartment.

"Are you?" Nicolas asked rubbing his wet hair with a towel. He had just gotten out of the shower. His body was still wet. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I'm already done. I'm so ready for some alcohol," Bill replied as he started going through Nicolas's clothes.

"Only alcohol can make you get dressed faster than usual," Nicolas snickered, "What are you doing with my clothes?" he asked raising his eyebrow finally noticing the other man.

"We're meeting Christian's friend and siblings for the first time. We need to make a good impression on behalf of Ana," Bill stated before pulling out a pair of blue slim-fit jeans, a black & white t-shirt, white casual shoes, a pair of sunglasses, and a black suit jacket. Nodding in agreement, Nicolas started getting dressed as Bill headed out to check on their other friends.

Caleb was already dressed when Bill entered his apartment. Caleb was dressed in a pair of slim-fit dress pants, white shirt, beige suit jacket with matching beige dress shoes. He was also donning his usual prescribed glasses. "Looking dashing, brother. Planning on getting laid?" Bill asked leaning against the room divider.

"Hell yeah, I do. It's been ages since I last got laid," Caleb shrugged before asking curiously, "Wait! How did you get in here?"

"Because I'm smart, I've made copies for all of the apartments in this building. I can now get in and out of any of them," Bill boosted.

"You're so... Bill," Caleb said, shaking his head.

Ignoring the insult, Bill suggested, "Let's join the girls in Ana's apartment,"

"You go. I'd rather join others at yours. Kellan will also be joining us tonight," Caleb informed.

"Kelly 2 is coming as well? Awesome!" Bill fist pumped. Smiling at Bill's excitement, Caleb finished fixing his hair. They headed out of soon after. Caleb went to the Twins' apartment while Bill went to Ana's.