part 8

Colby and I washed dishes as the rest of my family put away food. Abuelo was playing his guitar and we all were dancing and singing well everyone but colby and dad they just laughed and smiled at us soon we were done. My abuela grabbed my hand and rushed my up stairs.

"Jasmine we must try on the dress, colby you will escort her at her quinceañera along with her dad tomorrow we will shop for suits"

"Yes ma'am but I should get going may I say bye to jas quick"

"Sí sí" my grandmother nodded and released my arm

"Thank you abuela" I walked up to colby wrapping my arms around his neck tightly he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his body he kissed my temple softly.

"See you tomorrow morning" he let me go and I smiled up at him

"Yeah!" I leaned up and kissed his cheek

"Sir would you drive me home my chance" colby turned to my dad

"Of course colby" my dad smiled,

"Thank you" colby quickly kissed my cheek and headed out with my dad.

"Come come" my abuela hurried me into my room soon she brought a beautiful dress in "I will Tailor it to your fittings"

The dress

"Abuela its beautiful thank you" i hugged her

"Try it try it" she held it to the ground she may be my grandma but her and abuelo had my mom at a young age they were about 18 mom had me at 26 she was only 48 she kept fit and barely had any gray hair, I stepped into the dress and pulled it up placing it where it needs to go abuela zipped the back it fit almost perfectly the waist was a little to big, she she started to pin the waist in until it fit right and looked amazing. "Okay let me see"

"Wow never thought a dress could way so much" I laughed and spined towards abuela

"Aye my baby looks like a princess Roberto" she called for abuelo he appeared at my door with a red velvet box he smiled at me

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you abuelo, whats that"

"It is a crown, your father told me that you love silver black and blue." Abuelo smiled and opened the box inside was a small tiera it was black steal with silver leaves and blue gems. He took it out and put it on my head and pulled out a small necklace box handing it to me on the top was a note. I looked at my grandparents they nodded ans i opened the note.

My dearest daughter im writing this to you your big 15th birthday is soon im sure abuela had gotten you a big lavish dress, i love you so much babygirl im always smiling down at you, my wonderful girl, you are kind and everything i wanted you to be love you my beautiful wild flower happy birthday.
                                    Love mama