part 19

We started driving to the restaurant, as we drove I closed my eyes for a bit. I felt colby take my hand and rub his thumb on the back if my hand. I smiled and looked at him he smiled back.

"I'm so glad I have you back jasmine?" He spoke softly

"Same colby" I shifted on my seat and leaned on him a bit, we stayed like this until we got to the restaurant. Colby and I walked in hand in hand, we spotted Elton waving us over. We walked over I saw every one there plus one other person a girl sitting next to Corey she had short brown hair and a doll like face. She stood up and ran over to me hugging  me almost knocking me over.

"Oh my God you must be jasmine I'm so happy to meet you I'm devin"

"Oh hi nice to meet you too" I laughed me and colby sat beside sam and kat. Every one joked and talked I layed my head against colbs shoulder. I needed caffeine.

"You okay?" Colby leaned over

"I need caffeine" I looked up at him we ate and walked out of the restaurant to go to the amusement park I was able to work from home and my app would show how long I worked for which is nice.

"Guys we are going to go get energy drinks you guys need any?" Colby asked

"I do I rode with core and dev but I'll ride with you" Jake smiled everyone else was fine. Jake colby and I ju.oed in colbys car and we headed to a gas station. I grabbed a mango Loco monster Jake grabbed a normal green monster and colby got a red bull. We paid and headed to the amusement park soon wr got there and finished our drinks we meet up with Elton at the front gate he handed us tickets to get in an a pass for for the rides.

By the time we were done it was almost one in the morning colby drove me home as we drove he put his hand on my thigh as I watch city lights pass by I fell asleep next thing I knew I was in colbys arms and he had my keys in his hand. He had my pressed against him holding me tight. He walked me up stairs and layed me in my bed before he could walk away I grabbed his belt loop.

"Colbs?" I mumbled

"Yeah baby"  he whispered

"Stay please"

"Let me let night out side then I'll come right back" he smiled and I let him go falling back to sleep when I woke back up he was laying beside me he was shirt less I saw he had a tattoo on his chest. Light was coming threw my window I checked the time and it was 7 a.m. I got up and showered changing into a sports bra and athletic shorts. I grabbed my work I pad and sat at my desk colby was still asleep I started drawing for the next palet i was thinking of Hollywood for this one

 I grabbed my work I pad and sat at my desk colby was still asleep I started drawing for the next palet i was thinking of Hollywood for this one

I drew this for the cover it took me a hour for the out line, I heard movement and looked over copby had sat up he was rubbing his eyes.

"Morning handsome" I smiled getting up to kiss him"how did you sleep?"

"I slept good how about you babygirl" he wrapped an arms around my waist.

"I slept good baby" I kissed him " I gotta get back to work babe"

"I'm going to shower quick" he let me go

"Sounds good" I sat back down and started to shade in the area adding a few more details relating to Hollywood I started to color in the the drawing. By the time I was done colby came out of the bathroom he must of found my blow drier his hair was fluffy and dry he stood leaning over me looking at my drawing.

"That's really good jasmine"

"Thank you" I smiled I started to resize it on so it would fit on a small pallet.

"You hungry babe?"

"A bit" I smiled

" Let's go get food" he handed me a shirt and I threw it on we headed out the door.