11: There's Something Wrong

I haven't updated for a while because of school. Thank you for waiting patiently for my next update!

Errors ahead!

...

"Eh? Hahaha. Let's go home. It's time already, I think." I said.

"Ah. Ne. Kaja." Chanyeol replied. We packed up and he took me home.

"See you tomorrow, Kate." He said and smiled. I suddenly laughed like an idiot.

"HAHAHA! OPPA IT'S SATURDAY TOMORROW!"

"Did you just call me 'oppa'?" He asked and smirked. I stopped laughing as my cheeks burned hot.

"Are you blushing? Hihi." He added.

"Y-Yah! Aniyo!" I answered and crossed my arms.

"Don't deny. It's obvious." He said and grinned.

"Pfft. Annyeong." I changed the thing to go inside already. I'm tired.

"Hahaha. Annyeong." He replied.

The Next Day

I woke up at 7am. I went downstairs and saw omma's eyes very puffy and red. She's also wearing black. She's about to leave the house.

"Omma. Where are you going? Did you cry? Your eyes are very pu-"

"You don't need to know and No." She cut me off.

"Omma.. Is there something I need to know?" I asked.

"I said you don't need to know! Stop asking!" She shouted and left the house. My tears started suddenly ran down my cheeks.

I went to the kitchen. I was expecting food prepared in there but there was no food. I cried more. Not because of the food. It's because omma was acting different. Ah. I'll call Chanyeol instead.

Calling Chanyeol

Yeoboseyo?

"Chanyeol-ah." I said while sobbing.

Katelyn.. Are you crying? What happened?

"I just need you now."

Arasseo. I'm coming. Stay there, arachi?

"Ne."

[Call ended]

After a few minutes of waiting, the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door and opened it. It was

Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to apologize for everything. Now I understand that I don't have a chance on you anymore." He said sincerely.

"Can you promise me something?" He asked.

"Yeah. What is it?" I asked.

"Be happy always. Find a boyfriend who deserves you. I'll let you go now." He said and smiled. But a tear escaped from his eye. (A/N: I seriously felt sad while typing this.)

He was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Jungkook. Wait!"

He looked back at me.

"Mian and... gomawo." I said. He nodded and left.

I closed the door again. After a moment, the doorbell rang again. I opened it and it was Chanyeol this time.

"Katelyn. Gwaenchanha?" He asked.

"Ne." I answered. I led him to the sofa and sat down with him.

"So.. What happened?" He asked.

"This morning, my omma was wearing black and her eyes was puffy. Every morning, she prepares breakfast but she didn't today." I explained.

"Jinjja? Did you eat breakfast?" He asked.

"Not yet." I answered.

"Oh. Dress up. Let's go to the musical." He said.

"JINJJA?! OMO OMO OMOOOO! I LOVE MUSICALS!" I shouted and immediately got ready. I went to the bedroom and dressed up nicely. I wore a white dress and

"Kaja!" I said. We went to the musical and watched The Wizard of Oz. It was splendid! Chanyeol and I went to the nearest restaurant before going back home. I went inside the house and my omma looked worried.

"Yah! Katelyn! Are you okay? You worried me!" Omma said. She so weird now.

"Omma, gwaenchanha. Gwaenchanha. I watched the musical hile you weren't here." I replied with a reaassuring smile.

"Jinjja? Omo. Mian." She apologized and she fainted.

"Yah omma! Omma!"

I called an ambulance and they came right away. We were at the hospital. I was just outside the room praying that she's okay. The doctor came out of the room.

"Doctor, is my mother okay?" I asked.

"She's okay so far. It seems like she's depressed." He answered.

Depressed? There's something wrong.

...

Do you have any idea what's happening to Katelyn's mom? I'll give you clues about her mom.

- She was wearing black.
- She acted as if someone died. (I guess. Lol)
- Her eyes were puffy and red.
- The doctor said that she's depressed.

Comment what you think! Thanks readers! Saranghae! Fighting!