Prologue

A vicious chuckle escaped from the lips of a woman who seemed to be in her twenties. Gracefully placing the envelope on the table as she elegantly picked up the tea cup, glancing over at the standing woman across from her.

"I assume this would be my mission?" A seductive voice escaped from her lips as she asked the woman in front of her whom in return nodded her head.

Glancing over at the envelope on the table, a soft chuckle escaped from her lips. Her eyes slightly glinting with excitement. It would seem she would be able to meet her favorite Villainess.

Thinking of this, her lips curled into a vicious smirk as she gracefully placed the tea cup back on the table. Taking a tissue from a servant beside her, she began to wipe her mouth elegantly.

Standing up from her seat as she picked up her purse and began walking over the door, the same vicious smirk still on her face as her face had an odd expression within it.

——————————————————————————

An empty room was seen as the woman clicked her high heels on the tile floor, walking over to a TV as she bent down to pick up a remote control.

The room could be regarded as a simple modern living room space, with a relatively large couch in the center and two other single couch on each side. A round orange carpet at the ground as a glass-like round table was placed above it.

The room seemed odd as it did not have any windows, yet there was still a source of light coming from the lightbulb above. Bookshelves could be seen at the right side of the room near the door while a fireplace was at the left side.

It seemed cozy and a relatively chill place as the woman clicked the power button on the remote control, making the TV turn on. The screen on the TV was pure white as the woman curled her lips, nodding her head as she turned her head to look around the room.

Her mouth formed into a small circle as she seemed to have realized something. The chairs seemed to have been such a short number considering on the amount of people she would soon teleport inside the room.

She sighed at the sudden realization as she snapped her fingers, the couch that was once long and the two other single couch at the side disappeared in an instant and a relatively long couch could be seen forming the letter C as it faced the TV.

The woman smirked on accomplishment as she viciously chuckled and placed a hand on her cheek. Her eyes narrowing in excitement as she was already able to imagine the cast of the manwha sitting there and reacting to their protagonists life.

"Now then, let's bring them in, shall we?" The woman viciously chuckled as she had a smirk on her face, clapping her fingers as a sudden bright flash of light coated the room.

A few other groans could be soon heard in the once quiet room, finally opening their eyes as they suddenly saw an unfamiliar place and an unfamiliar woman in front of them.

[Welcome]

A sound hurriedly made everyone alert as they all hurriedly took out their weapons and hurriedly looked around, preparing to be on battle once an enemy launches towards them.

"Weapons are not allowed" The unfamiliar woman in front of them let out a smile that does not seemed to be a smile, placing a hand on her cheek as she slightly tilted her head.

"Who are you?!" A pink haired man yelled on alert as he let out a wary aura and expression. Clicking his tongue on annoyance to his own stupidity of not  having a sword at a time like this.

The woman turned to look towards him and just smiled, her vicious smile gone as she placed a hand on her chest, gracefully bowing down at the people in front of her.