Part two of (Not so rough)

Requested by flowle13 Asking me to continue with this Story so yeah😂😅👍🏻

Kagaya and Sanemi was talking

(Sanemi? Are you ok?) Kagaya said looking at Sanemi who looked tired (Im fine master) Sanemi said trying not to shake (O-Ok then but still you look tired so pls go get some rest) Kagaya said letting Sanemi leave (Of course master I will) Sanemi said leaving the room after he got near his house then he started shaking then fell to his knees shaking more he looked up to see Giyuu in front of his door looking back at him (Are you ok?) Giyuu said looking worried (Yeah my legs just hur- Hey how did you get here it's daytime?!) Sanemi said surprise but confused (I came here last night~) Giyuu said Smiling softy (Oh..Wait? Does that mean you were watching me sleep?!) Sanemi said blushing (Maybe~) Giyuu said going up to Sanemi grabbing him and throwing him over his shoulder walking into the house (HEY! Put me down!) Sanemi said punching and kicking. They got inside the house And Giyuu went in Sanemi's room pinning him on the bed (i know i went a bit rough the first but..i want to do it again~) Giyuu said whispering in Sanemi's ear (W-what no you went to rough!) Sanemi said looking away from Giyuu (pls i promise to go gentle this time~) Giyuu said smirking at him (Fuck you Demon) Sanemi said Smiling softy, That made Giyuu blush more (You better go gentle or head is coming off) Sanemi said looking back at Giyuu (Good boy~) Giyuu said....

Giyuu was inside of Sanemi, thrusting fast and pounding hard (F-fuck i said go gentle!) Sanemi moaned out loudly jerking his head (Fine fine) Giyuu said now thrusting slowly but still pounding hard (This b-better Love~) Giyuu said (y-yeah t-thats b-better ah~) Sanemi said moaning quietly After a bit Giyuu started slowly moving faster (I-Im gonna cum!) Giyuu said moving way more faster (AHHHHH~ Hnnmm~ Ahn~ mmmm~) Sanemi moaned out loudly while tears started to fall down his cheeks (M-me too) Sanemi said after awhile they both Cummed (Fuck i can't stop) Giyuu said while thrusting fast and pounding hard once more....

After 23 rounds they stopped Giyuu put on his clothes then looked at Sanemi who was laying on the bed drinking water (Sorry i just couldn't help myself your just so cute) Giyuu said looking at Sanemi who was panting (i-its ok im fine) Sanemi said looking at Giyuu (but i just want to sleep) Sanemi said pulling Giyuu towards the bed kissing him in the process (Stay with me~) Sanemi said after breaking the kiss Giyuu smiled softy and then laid down next to him and they both fell asleep cuddling