ddot

𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

"yooo what's good witchu mami" i hear my client (and client only) say walking through my front door . "knock much" i said in response to his loud entrance . "oh come on you know you my baby" he said coming up to me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist and swaying me back and forth. "my god are you high?" i say pushing him off me "your appointment isn't until 3pm" i added while looking at my apple watch to see that it's only 11:27am "so i wanted to come see my favorite and most sexiest hairstylist" he said smiling plopping his lul skinny ass on my coach . i won't lie ddot is mad sexy and he came in here with a black wife beater on and some hellstar sweats . god but i couldn't risk my heart like that . for one i don't wanna go falling in love with a boy and end up getting my heart broken , it's bad for business . and two he's most definitely a player that'll do something like that, i mean tall , curly hair , lightskin , pretty eyes , rich . no wonder so many females love him .  "mami what should we do to past the time , huh?" he speaks snapping me out of my thoughts "nigga you can go home and come back , you know and arrive on time like a normal person . yo ass lucky i don't got no clients right now , i wouldn't kicked ya ass out" i say with a dickish smile "you know you love me mamas" he says getting up from the couch , grabbing me by my waist once again but this time i'm facing him "ddot , bro you try this shit everytime" i say trying to push him off me but it just causes him to tighten his grip "mmm mami" he says as he begins to kiss the crook of my neck "ddot, now!" i say raising my voice pushing him completely off me "damn, y/n! why you playing hard to get fo?" he said slightly raising his voice "no one is playing hard to get , it's called boundaries" , "i wanna be yo man, i fuck witchu fr" he says looking dead into my soul "and how many girls have you said that to huh?" , "what? that's what's stopping you, you think ima hoe ma? what just cuz i'm famous?" he said ina sassy tone "i don't think, i know " , "you ain never gave me a chance why don't you just give me one?" , "avoiding heartache" i say walking to my fridge and grabbing milk for my cereal. "lemme prove it to you, i'll treat you right. i'm not like them lames you fucked wit before me" he says grabbing my waist an pulling me into a kiss, one that felt more romantic rather than lustful like the other ones he's given me (oh yeah that's how down bad he is , kissing a girl that's not even his) well i don't know maybe i will be his ... should i ? fuck .