Chapter Ten

Cyrus De Luca's POV
    I knewXavier was taken by the Russians when he was a kid, but what I didn't know was how bad it actually was for him. When he called me into the room the first thing I did was look to see how he was holding up. About ten seconds later I was looking at her though. Not just looking, admiring. I feel this possessiveness in my body to protect her, and never let anyone see or touch her again. Wrap her up like fine china and hide her away from the world. At the same time I feel this need to dominate her. Hold her in a way no other man ever has, with love. I want this beautiful angel under me as I dominate, destroy, and love her all at once.
Allyson Jo Daeger's POV
    THe way Cyrus is looking at me right now is making me wet. I don't know why, I've never felt anything like this before. I have never in my life wanted a man near me. Now all I want is to have him near me. When he looks at me I feel like I am the only person in the room. What am I thinking? I don't even know this guy, I shouldn't be thinking about him like this, it's inappropriate. But he is so damn fine.
    "Alright, time to go Cyrus. Ally needs sleep." I see a pout on his face before he walks away. "Goodnight Ally." Xavier whispers before walking out.
Xavier Morretti's POV
    "Now that that is settled I have somewhere to be, goodnight Cyrus." I say before heading to my office to see my favorite whore there.
    "How are you today my little slut?" I question Ana while taking my jacket and tie off.
    "Perfect Sir." she replies seductively trying to get me in the mood faster, even though she knows I will take all the time that I want. She also knows that I hate when she talks. I need the control and she gives it to me. I walk over to my desk and open the bottom drawer, which happens to be full of all the toys I may want. I pull out a ball gag and wave her over to me. She listens and walks over, she opens her mouth and I put the gag in, silencing her.
    "Remember if you ever need me to stop just tap me three times," she nods letting me know that she understands. So I start to slowly strip her. She looks at me with lust in her eyes. After I have stripped her I lay her back on my desk and start to harshly grab her boobs and she moans.
"You like that. Don't you, you nasty girl. You like it when I take control of every ounce of your tight little body." She just moans in response. I move down her body and start rubbing her clit, slowly at first then faster. Ana moans again louder this time. "Did I say you could make a sound?" I then question her again, as I harshly shove two fingers in her cunt. She shakes her head no, "That's what I thought. Now keep quiet." She nodded as I thrust another finger in her and her back arches. "Don't be so needy." I demand. Why does she always have to want more? Is what I give her not enough? Fuck.
    At that moment my phone rings. I ignore it hoping that whoever the hell it is won't call again, but of course that is wishful thinking. I pull away from Ana and grab a cloth to wipe my hand of her juices before picking up my phone.
    "What!" I growl out.
    "Don," there's a pause before Smith says, "Your father is here." and he hangs up knowing I'm not going to answer him,
    "Fuck,"I mutter under my breath before I look up at Ana, "Get out" I say. She hurriedly puts on her clothes and runs out the door.