The sparks of Jealousy within that will change everything

This is my first story so there may be many mistakes if so, please feel free to correct me btw my punctuation sucks but I'll try.
Disclaimer-
I don't own any of the characters Rick Riordan does.
I only own the plot of this story.
Without further announcements ENJOY

Third person Pov
War was over, but not without a cost. Many dead campers laying lifeless in their significant other arms or the arms of their siblings. The Camp, that was once filled with joyful laughs was now filled sobs could be heard from miles away, but the only thing on everyone's mind was that they certainly could have saved the person that was now laying lifelessly in their arms, but they couldn't even do that.

The next few weeks went by in a haze with many people helping to clean camp, rebuild broken structures, making memorable graves and shrouds for the fallen campers and supporting the people with their losses.

A few months after war had ended the camps both roman and Greek plus the hunters were called in for the gifts that were going to be handed out to the campers. At exactly 12:00pm they were all teleported to the throne room.

When everyone was finally settled in Zeus started to speak "WELCOME DEMIGODS DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU WERE CALLED "No one spoke afraid they said something to displease him and be killed.

All but one. "NO, WE DON'T KNOW OR IS IT JUST ME THAT DOESN'T KNOW. OHH WELL BUT THEN someone would have said something or am I the only one brave enough to talk back to the gods or is it that...."The one and only Percy Jackson yelled out but slowly trailed to a Whisper and puts two of his fingers to his chin to look like he's deep in thought but in reality, not.

Everyone but the seven, Reyna, Thalia and Nico all held their breath in anticipation thinking he will be killed in an instant, While the people that didn't hold their breaths just looked like nothing happened at all and wanted this meeting to be over. Leo being the totally reasonable person he is decided to say something to embarrass Percy. 

"You mean the only stupid one "Leo reasoned there was dead silence that followed after. Until the dam finally broke and the throne room was filled with laughter.

Even some of the Gods that didn't pay attention was now sniffling their laughs. "SILENCE "Zeus yelled. Everyone was silenced immediately. "As I was trying to tell you before I was rudely interrupted "Zeus shot Percy only to find him facing the other way whistling innocently causing the people around him to cough trying to cover, they're not so silent snickering. "You are here so we can give out your participation reward for participating in the giant war. The campers there will be a dome around both camps that will grant anyone that steps inside partial immortality like the hunters, but when stepped out it will a normal demigod.

Once Zeus finally finished his announcement there was pin drop silence until the campers absorbed what he said, and the now silent throne room suddenly had a burst of noise as the campers erupted into cheers with their loved ones. Zeus allowed them to celebrate for a while before the campers came to their senses and began to silence.

"Next the rewards for the seven Reyna, Thalia and Nico that risked their lives to travel around the world to for fill the prophecy's. Without their help Olympus would have defiantly felled into the arms of the titans. "Zeus said with reluctance.

 "Jason Grace step up to receive your reward" once Jason was up Zeus proposed his offer to the nervous son of Jupiter in front of him. "My son you've done me proud so there for you have one wish and also would you accept the offer of becoming the minor god of the winds and sky. This went on person by person everyone got their gift but Percy.

Jason-Minor god of wind, and sky                                                                                                                                   -a portal to go through to each camps easily in case of emergence.