Chapter 3: Rheneas vs Rusty

Rheneas' pov:
I'm soon set to duel Rusty in a turbo duel, I looked through my cards and saw my ace card, Stardust Dragon. You'll be helpful during our duel, Stardust. I sat my deck in my duel disk, changed into my turbo dueling outfit and grabbed my helmet, and walked outside to my ruby red runner, I lifted one of the arms, swung one leg over and put on my helmet, lowering the visor as I powered up my runner and sped off to the track where Rusty was waiting and so was everyone else.

Rheneas and Rusty both made their way onto the track and got ready to duel each other, "LET'S DUEL!!" Rheneas and Rusty started on their duel runners and sped off around the track, Rheneas made it to the first turn, so the first move was his, "It's my move first, I summon fire dragon and place 2 cards facedown and end my turn." Rheneas said as he placed his 2 cards facedown.

"It's my turn now, I draw, and I summon cynet talker and place 1 card facedown to end my turn, Rheneas." Rusty replied as he ended his turn.

"It's my turn again, I draw and j summon witch of the black forest, and she now tunes my fire dragon, clustering stars will become a new shining star, form the road of light to synchro summon Stardust Dragon." Rheneas then felt a shocking pain in his right arm, which made him fall off his bike.

"Rheneas, are you alright!?" Skarloey asked as he raced out on the track to check on Rheneas. He had a red glowing mark on his right arm, and he had a scar on his face from the fall, Rheneas then slowly started to wake up again, he hissed in pain and he grabbed his right arm, "My arm, it's so sore." He said as he looked at his arm. Skarloey took Rheneas on his runner back home, Rheneas then went to his room, and he rested while Skarloey took care of the scar on his face

(To be continued.)

A/N: Rheneas is now the first one to gain his signer mark, I'll post a photo of his mark next chapter and the other marks aswell, hope you all enjoy this chapter