Chapter 1

Jungkook's POV

I am floating in the darkness don't know how much time has passed. My head is feeling lighter and lighter by every passing minute. I know this feeling but every time I have to suffer from the same faith without knowing why this damn vicious cycle didn't just end yet.Just how many times this will happen.

JK : Ah...I know this ceiling..which means only one thing that I travel back in time to the same room I used to live when I was in the High school back again....just how many times I have travelled back. I am sick off all of this now.

I should get up he will come anytime soon

Tae : YAAA....are you going to wake up or not.We will going to be late for Mr.Joons lecture.I don't know about you but I don't want to run 10 rounds of the ground.

Jungkook smiled a little and said : I don't mind running extra 10 rounds of the ground if it's for you.

Tae : whaa.... whatever it is just get ready I am heading first.

Tae said this and leaves the room quickly.

TAE'S POV

Ahh...He caught me off guard this time as well. How can he say such things with such a straight face. I should calm down myself first.

(Back to the room)

Jungkook's Pov

It's the third time....why I traveled back to this date which is exactly one year ago from....Ahhh... why my head is hurting soo damn hard..I should really get up and ready for Mr.Joons class or I will be really going to be late for the lecture...But what was that I was thinking..Uh I guess it was really not that important.

(In the Classroom)

Full name : Kim Nam Joon

Age : 27

Nature : Strict teacher but love his students dearly

Designation : A High School Teacher

Status : Single

Mr.Joon : That's it all for the class. Don't forget to do your assignment.Oh and class as you know that sports day is around the corner I want most of you to take part.

Tae : Don't worry Mr.Joon we will win this time too.

Jimin : Yeah after all we have Jungkook in our class we are definitely going to win Mr. Joon

Mr.Joon : Hahaha... So that's all see you all tomorrow and don't forget to submit your forms the last day of submission is next week.

Jungkook's Pov

It's always the same, but how did it all begin?The last thing I remember is that me and Taehyung were at our graduation party after that...what happens after that...

Jk : Uhh.. dame it...

Tae : Did you just say something.

Jk : Na nothing special 😉 you tell what's sport your taking part in the field day.

Tae : I haven't decided yet.

Jk : You have to decide fast or you want me to win all the games for you.

Tae : You....you why didn't you act normally.

Jk : Hahahaha...I like that look on your face how can you always fall for it. You know me since we started the Highschool.

Jimin : Hey don't ignore me like that

Jk : I wish I could really ignore you but your so noisy.

Jimin : I am not talking to you Tae should we go to the cafe for our assignment.

Jk's Pov

Cafe....hmm if I was right something happens to Taehyung this time but what was exactly it is.... it's driving me nuts...uhhh.. why is this annoying short height just pissed off I can't focus when he is here...He.... now I remember why he's taking Taehyung to the cafe.

Tae : Yeah let's go

Jk : NO! YOU CAN'T GO TO THE CAFE

Tae : What's gotten into you why can't we go to the cafe.

Jk : It's just....

Tae : It's just what...if you have nothing to say we're heading first.

Jk : What should I do....I know Tae well he is not going to listen me.. I should go with them what to do next I will see.

(Author's Pov)

Jimin and Jungkook were more like enemies than friends. Taehyung was the one who united the two and stopped the fight but Jimin has different intentions..... Jungkook is in delima how to stop Taehyung believing in Jimin and what's Jimin's motives why is he taking Taehyung to the cafe for the answer you have to wait for the next chapter..

Note

Other's character were going to be introduce in the upcoming chapters.Some of the initial chapters may seem confusing, but as the story progresses, all parts will be connected.