CHAPTER 1

"Ha-Rin! Let's go! Right now! We're gonna be late! You wouldn't wanna leave Jimin waiting." my sister teases.

"Ha ha. Very funny Jess. Give me a few minutes, I can't find my army bomb." 

"Forget it! Let's just go!"

"We can't go until I find it! I can't forget it!" I say panicking because we really should be leaving.

At this point I have practically turned the whole place upside down looking for the damn lightstick.

"We're gonna miss our flight! If we don't make it to the airport in time, it's gonna be your fault."

"I'm trying!" I am desperate. I can't find it anywhere.

"What is it exactly you're looking for anyways?" my sister asks.

"It's the group's trademark lightstick. Every idol has one."

"Lightstick? You mean like the one on your jacket's pocket?"

I look at my pocket in terror. And there it is. The army bomb I have been searching for the last twenty minutes has been in my pocket all along.

"You must be shitting me." I facepalm.

"It's fine! Let's go! The plane leaves in thirty minutes!"

"Okay let's go!" You close the door behind you.

I still can't believe I am going to a BTS concert. It feels surreal. I have been imagining this moment ever since I became an Army. I am going to be in the same room as BTS. I am going to see them up close. I feel sick just thinking about it. I still don't know how I even managed to buy the tickets. It all happened so fast. Even though our seats are in the far back, I'm still over the moon.

We reach the airport and we hear mine and my sister's names being called on the speakers.

"Your attention please. Passengers, Jessica Song and Ha-Rin Song please report to gate 25. The corresponding plane is about to take off. I repeat. Passengers, Jessica Song and Ha-Rin Song please report to gate 25. The corresponding plane is about to take off. Thank you."

Me and my sister exchange stressed looks and immediately start running to gate 25.

We finally find it and go to get our plane tickets scanned.

I give the lady my ticket.

"Passport please." she asks politely. I give it to her.

She moves on to my sister scanning her ticket.

"Passport please." Jess gives it to her quickly.

The lady looks back up at us.

"I'm sorry, but your passport has expired three months ago. I can't let you embark on the plane."

"What?! That's impossible! I renewed it! I'm sure I did!" Jess panics.

"Well, the system says otherwise. I'm really sorry."

"Okay, well can my sister at least get on the plane? We're sort of late, the plane is about to take off."

"Of course. This way." the lady shows the way the plane is.

"Wait what? On my own?! Jess no, I haven't done this before. I can't go on my own." I say.

"Ha-Rin listen to me." she grabs me by my shoulders shaking me.

"It's going to be okay. I will go figure out what's wrong with my passport and I will take the next plane to Korea. I promise you." 

I nod with hesitation.

"Now go! I'll see you at Seoul." she waves goodbye.

I wave at her back before running once again to catch the plane. 

'This day can't get any worse' I think.

Thankfully I make it just in time to the plane. The flight attendants greet me with smiles and I search for my correspondent seat.

I find it and throw myself on it. I put on my headphones and hit play on a BTS playlist. A song starts playing. I close my eyes immersing myself in the song. 

I suddenly feel a light tap on my shoulder. I remove my headphones and look at the flight attendant who has a nervous smile.

"I'm sorry but could you please keep your voice down? The other passengers want to rest."

'SHIT SHIT, FUCK, WHOLY MOTHER, GOD DAMN IT, I HAD BEEN SINGING THIS ENTIRE TIME TO GO GO' 

Flashback a few minutes earlier:

"YOLO YOLO YOLO YAH,

 YOLO YOLO YAH, 

TANGJINJAEM TANGJINJAEM TANGJINGJAEEEEEM! 

YOLO YOLO YOLO YAH! 

WHERE MY MONEY YAH! 

TANGJINJAEM TANGJINJAEM TANGJINGJAEEEEEM! 

GOMINBODA GO

GOMINBODA GO!

GOMINBODA GO! 

EVERYBOOODEEEEEYY........"

End of flashback.

My eyes widen and cover my mouth with my hands. Blood quickly flushes my cheeks.

"O-of course. Sorry." I mutter.

'GOD DAMN IT HA-RIN CAN YOU NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELF FOR LEGIT TEN MINUTES?!'

I put my headphones back on and sink in my seat wanting to disappear.

'This is gonna be a hell of a flight.'

The flight lasts 12 hours so I decided to get some sleep. I close my eyes and it isn't long before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Helloo!! I really hope you're enjoying my book so far! It is my first attempt of fanfiction and I want to apologize in advance for any grammar/vocab mistakes. English isn't my native language :p. Anyways, I hope you keep reading and don't hesitate to tell me what you thought of it so far! Your opinions will honestly really help me and also make my day. Seriously! That's all from me, please look forward to the next chapters!

Also Seven came out two days ago and OML?!! THE EXPLICIT VERSION?!?! JUNGKOOK?! HAN SO-HEE?! HELLO?! THE M/V?! Anyways that's all I had to say lol Annyeonghaseyoo