19.

It was already two months of their marriage. Now, taehyung becoming comfortable around his husband's presence and slowly indulging himself in new environment with his inlaws and husband. In these two months, tae understand that his inlaws are much sweet loving but too strict in some matters, they are too much narrow - minded people. His husband is cold, rude as well as loving and caring person with all mixed traits. For tae, it's becoming too difficult to understand his husband. And in these months, there was no any intimacy
happened between the couple.

While folding his husband's clothes in their bedroom, Taehyung was contemplating something. Jin, his mother-in-law, was urging him to have a child. Tae loves babies and doesn't have any issues with them, but he wasn't ready for a baby because he needed to focus on his job and a baby would require more time and attention of his as a mother.

He was prepared for sexual closeness with his hubby already. After spending time with his husband, he is very certain that he has fallen in love because every time he looks at him, his heart beats quickly and his cheeks turn crimson.

He also considered discussing his job with his hubby. He was wondering if his husband would support his decision to work. His husband is an overly rigid and closed-minded individual towards wives who wish to be employed.

After a while, JK enters the room and noticed that his wife is too preoccupied with his thoughts to notice him.

he made a throat clearing sound to get tae's attention. taehyung turned his eyes towards his husband as soon as he heard the voice.

Tae: ( ji aap aaj jldi aa gye.. ) oh..you came early

Jk: (hmmm...aaj jyada kaam nhi tha ..mere liye ek adrak vali chaaye le aao, sirr bhut dukh rha hai) hm..today there was not much work ..and make ginger tae for me..I am having a terrible headache

Tae: (ji mai abhi le kr aaya) ji.. i will go and make tea for you.

He then left to make some tea for JK in the kitchen. When Jin entered the kitchen to make tea, the first thing he noticed was that Tae was standing there without his head being covered by a pallu.

( Tae's look )

( Tae's look )

Jin: ( bahu...kitni baar tumhe kehna hoga ki apne sirr pr pallu le kr rkha kro ..tum is ghr k bahu ho..to agr koi aa jaye bahr se , kya ijjt reh jani hmari , ab to mai hi tha agr tumhare sasur hote to acha lgta hai aise ) Daughter-in-law, how many times do I have to remind you to keep the pallu on your head? You are the daughter-in-law of this house, thus, if someone comes from outside, we have some respect in this neighbourhood. Now that I was the only one, how would it look if it were your father-in-law?

Taehyung immediately covered his head with the end of his saree after hearing his mother-in-law's severe speech, and his eyes got glossy. He looked downwards to the ground and,

Tae: ( w..wo .maa..ji..mujhe dhyan nhi rha..Mai inke liye chaaye Bnane aya tha..to jldbaaji mein mujhe dhyan nhi rha..Mai aage se dhyan rkhunga) mo..mother in law..it slipped out of  my mind..I came to make tea for him..so in a hurry I forget..but I will take care of it in future

Jin: hmm.. there will be a child in the future. His responsibility will expand. You should start learning responsibility from now as a daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, wife, and someday as a mother. Take care from now on. Be accountable for little things from now on.

Tae is aware of the taunting he is receiving from his mother-in-law on having a child. In light of this, he decided to discuss it with his husband. He is now okay with having sex with his husband, and it is his duty to meet all of his needs. However, he also wants to do his job. He is aware that his in-law will not approve, but he still has a small amount of faith in his husband's judgement.

With all of his thoughts making him nauseous, he grabbed the kitchen counter to prevent falling to the ground. He filled glass of water with trembling steps and gulped it all at once. He inhaled deeply, poured tea to the cup, and then headed for his bedroom.

He observed that JK had already taken a bath and was using his phone while seated on the bed. Tae gave jk the tea cup and he moved towards dressing table to take off his minimal makeup. Tae was debating whether or not to talk to JK about his job and a baby. He was looking at jk from the mirror, who was sipping tea and typing quickly on a laptop.

After gaining some confidence, he tried to initiate some talk..

Tae:( ji..suniye ) ji..listen..

After listening to a soft voice, jk moved his eyes from laptop to his wife.

Jk : ( haan..bolo )  yes...say

Tae: umm...i...i...want to talk about my job ( finally he said that )

The other side was silent for a while as Taehyung nervously fiddled with his fingers.

He raised his head while his hubby remained silent. He attempted to read his husband's facial expression, but all he did was stare at Tae.

After a long silence, he replied...

Jk: what about your job ?

Tae: ji...um...Mai apni job krna chahta huu... ( Um..I want to continue my job )

Jk: ( kyu...tumhe kya jroort hai kaam krne ki...Mai kr to rha hu..mujhe lgta hai, ki tumhe kisi chij ki kmi nhi hai yhan pr )
Why...why do you need to work...I am working for you...I also feel that you don't lack anything here.( With his cold face )

Tae: ( ji...pr...mujhe pta hai ki aap meri saari jroort poori kr skte hain..pr mai khud se kmana chahta hu... thodi bhut apki mdd krna chahta hu..ji..plz.ye mera hmesha se supna rha hai )
But even though I know you can take care of all of my requirements, I still wanted to put in an effort for you and contribute financially. It's been my longstanding dream.

Jk: (tumhe pta haina hmare ghr pr bahu or betia kaam nhi krti....ab mujhse behs Mt kro..Mai nhi chahta ki gusse mein mere muh se kuch glt nikl jaaye aur pchtava ho..mujhe bhut kaam hai..preshan mt kro )
Don't disagree with me right now; you know our daughters and daughter-in-law don't work out of the house. I don't want to say anything inappropriate in a fit of rage that I'll later regret. Don't interrupt me, I have a lot of files to do. 

Taehyung's eyes became moist when jungkook left the room and headed for the study area, and he eventually started crying. He sobbed on the dressing table while crying till his eyes no longer hurt.

.......❤️❤️❤️

So..how was the chapter lovelies...

Do vote and comment..💞💞

To be continue...